Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Cellutone, as the name suggests, is a skin care product formulated to get rid of stubborn cellulites. It is developed by L’Avenir, LCC, a US-based company known for its egg-based skin care lines. The company is also known for its products that combat acne, psoriasis, wrinkles, thinning hair, dry skin, and many more.
Cellutone is supplied in cream form and can be purchased from the company’s official website. It is also available through various online retailers. The price varies among retailers, but it is $52 on the brand’s website. There is no mention of any free trial packs or money-back guarantee, but manufacturers claim that the product works, especially since it is also popular among celebrities and TV personalities.
How Cellutone Works?
All of L’Avenir’s products consist of whole eggs as the main ingredient, and Cellutone is no exception. It makes use of the so-called patented Ovasome technology, which utilizes the egg by breaking down its molecular structure in a size that’s small enough to penetrate and go deep into the skin where it exerts its anti-cellulite effect. This technique is beneficial, because it allows for the entire nutritional content of the egg to be used. The protein content of eggs, along with the vitamins and minerals in the formula, noticeably reduces cellulite and provides results that last longer than that of formulations containing caffeine or caffeine-derived compounds.
- Whole Eggs – The main ingredient of all L’avenir products, this humble kitchen staple is loaded with proteins that helps replenish fat cells and stimulate blood flow.
- Vitamins and Minerals – Also aid in better blood flow and prevent build-up of toxins; vitamins, in particular, have some tissue repair property.
- It consists of all-natural ingredients, with whole egg being the main one.
- It boasts of a formula that contains at least 70 vitamins, minerals, and proteins.
- It is said to provide better and longer-lasting results.
- Improvements can be seen in as early as two weeks.
- It features customer reviews and before/after photos on its official website.
- It is somehow more affordable compared to other anti-cellulite products.
- It claims to have been featured in a couple of magazines and news networks.
- It is endorsed and backed by celebrities and other TV personalities.
- You can order it online from the brand’s official website or through several online retailers.
- It must be used on a daily basis for best results.
- It is not suitable for individuals with sensitive skin or egg-based allergies.
- Some customers say that the manufacturer offers a free trial, multiple order discounts, and satisfaction-guarantee, but there’s no mention of such in L’Avenir’s official website.
- The official website does not disclose how much the shipping fee will be unless you give your credit card number.
- There is no solid information as to how the product was developed or whether it was clinically-tested or not.
- The list of ingredients on the brand’s official website does not explain how each component work to fight cellulites.
- It cannot be purchased from local drugstores and health stores.
The manufacturer recommends using Cellutone twice a day, preferably after a hot bath. Apply a thin layer of product on the affected area. Leave it there and do not rub or massage it into the skin. Remember to use the cream everyday for best results. Improvements can be seen in as early as two weeks.
Cellutone Side Effects
Cellutone consist of all-natural ingredients so there should be no side effects. However, since egg is the main component, those with sensitive skin or egg allergy should stay away from the product. Everyone who wishes to use Cellutone is advised to do a patch test first to see how their skin will react to it.