Chop magic is a kitchen product that is designed to let you chop, dice, slice, mince or cube foods within seconds. It is part of the “As Seen on TV” range. This food chopper aims to improve your kitchen experience by its multi-purpose nature which sets it apart from the other food choppers that have flooded the market. With Chop Magic you can actually go through a large amount of vegetables and fruits in such a short time.
Price and Refund Policy
Chop Magic retails at $19.95 plus a shipping and handling charge of $7.95. This gives you the complete set of; the Chop Magic, a recipe guide, a perfect tortilla pan, a free mystery gift and a lifetime guarantee.
There is currently an offer on the official website where for only $19.97+$7.95 plus additional shipping and handling charge of $7.95 you get two Chop Magic sets. All orders are applicable to tax.
The company offers a 30 day money back guarantee minus shipping and handling fee. You are required to however cater for the shipping and handling charges for your item to be returned to the company. There is a website and a customer care line provided that works from Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 10.00pm Eastern Time to facilitate this process.
Chop Magic can also be purchased from popular third party websites at different deals.
The only information provided about the makers of Chop Magic is that they are based out of Wallingford. They have however set up an official Chop Magic website with all you need to know about Chop Magic, its price, shipping and return policy as well as a working customer care line.
They claim that this product will help you save time and energy by making chopping much easier. According to its official website, one can chop onions into the perfect shape in one second and you will not even have to worry about tearing up while on it.
How does it work?
A standard Chop Magic comes with two different lids with stainless steel blades that are sitting on top of a catching container. The two blades serve the purpose of mincing and dicing respectively.
- Choose which blade you want to use then put it on top of the Chop Magic.
- It is recommended that you spray the grids with a little cooking oil before use to make them a little smoother while working.
- Place whatever you want to chop onto the blades.
- You then push down on the top of the Chop Magic so that what is to be chopped is propelled through the blades into the container below.
Active Key Ingredients
Advantages of Chop Magic
- It allows you do all your chopping in one motion hence saves time and energy.
- The Chop Magic is said to be safe to clean through the dish washer and all of its parts can store within itself saving up on storage.
- It saves you the tears that come with cutting onions the old-fashioned way.
- It is easy to set up and operate.
- Its blades are covered by a lifetime replacement guarantee.
- It has customers’ reviews from people who swear by it.
- It is so affordable and comes in an even greater deal on the official website.
- It comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Drawbacks of Chop Magic
- You have to cater for the shipping and handling charges if you decide to return the product.
- The chopping area on the device seems relatively small so you have to reduce the sizes prior to using the Chop Magic.
I used to think this was not up to the hype. When cutting vegetables, I’d have to hit the top hard and fast to slam them through the blades. Then one day I decided to make french fries. In order to get the potato to stand on end so I could have longer fries, I pushed the potato down unto the blades just enough to hold it upright. With the small cuts already made in the surface of the potato, I only had to push down firmly rather than smack it down.
Even when I was slamming the vegetables through, the whole thing held up remarkably well. The plastic is fairly thick and I have cut myself on the blades – they may not be the sharpest but they are sharp enough. It is also very easy to clean.
For the money, it’s not that bad a product. – Coleen
The first time I used the dicing blade the two parts of the grid pulled apart and I can’t get it back together. It takes a VERY strong person to use this product. – Elaine B. Larkin
Safety and Precautions
- Do not let children use Chop Magic unless it is under close supervision as the blades are both too sharp.
- Be careful while handling the blades.