Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The Ciltep product is a brain nootropic supplement designed to boost the cognitive performance of the brain through improving its various functions. The main functions that the nootropic supplement promises on addressing are the boost of focus, alertness and motivation. The supplement has the ability to maintain effect for a long period of time.
The product is sold from various online stores. The most preferable area of purchasing it however is from their manufacturer website They sell the product:-
- At the cost of $ 42.95 for a single bottle of 60 tablets
- They offer a 30-day money back guarantee, 100% refund
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Ciltep
The Ciltep formulated was created by Abelard Lindsay. The company behind the manufacturer of the product is, Natural Stacks.. They claim that their product has the ability to provide endurance in terms of motivation, boost a person’s ability to study and retain the information gathered and the ability to boost the moods and social abilities of a person. They claim that their product is sold and used globally with their customers including; CEOs, Wall Street executives, college students and creative people. They claim that the effects from the supplements last between 8 to 14 hours in a day. They claim to use premium ingredients that have been carefully selected to ensure for purity and quality. They claim to avoid as much as possible the bioavailable forms of the ingredients.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
The main ingredients used in the supplement formulation and proudly mentioned by the manufacturers on the bottle cover include the following:-
- Extracted from the minty leaves of the Coleus Forkohili plant. It activates the adenylate cyclase brain enzyme which in turn will accelerate the metabolism rates and cellular energy production. It boosts the cerebral blood flow to the brain which will increase the amount of oxygen and nutrients getting to the brain so as to promote the growth of the neurons and synapses.
- Contains Vitamin C that is outrageously rich in anti-oxidants that protect the brain from the damage from free radicals. Enriched with vitamin K which has neuron protective properties. It also acts as a vasodilator to expand the blood vessels in the brain allowing an increased level of oxygen get to the brain. Offers relief from indigestion pain.
- Inhibits the acetylcholinestrerase to boost the production of acetylcholine so as to promote short term memory and energy production
- Helps in the biosynthesis of brain neurotransmitters.
- Boost the production of dopamine neurotransmitters, their metabolism rates, motivation levels and promote positive moods.
The Advantages of Ciltep
- Better memory recall and information retention
- Increased levels of concentration
- Better focus, attention and motivation
- Increased energy levels
The Cons of Ciltep
- It contains L-Phenylalanine
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
What is the recommended and safest dosage for the Ciltep supplement?
Take 2 pills of the Ciltep brain supplement especially in the morning, on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before breakfast. It is advisable to cycle off the supplement at least once in a week.
Are there any precautions of the supplement?
The supplement is not advisable for use by women who are pregnant or lactating and even when planning to conceive, the supplement is best taken under the consultation of a doctor if you are any medical condition. The supplement is suitable for persons above the age of 18. Note that it is not for treating, diagnosing or treating any diseases.
Possible Side effects
The Ciltep brain supplement has no side effects as per the scientific research and clinical trials conducted on the supplement.
Should you buy this product?
Yes, of course. This is an amazingly very good nutritional brain supplements. Besides delivering the most coveted benefits of a brain supplements it is very fairly priced when all factors are considered. This supplement is also very big in the hearts of the customers who have used it as they express satisfaction.
Martin Jacobson says, “I’ve relied on CILTEP as my go-to product to optimize mental performance for the seven week long WSOP. It definitely helped me get through the long days and stay focused all the way through. I’ve noticed a remarkable difference in my ability to spend hours at a table without a break in concentration. This product really works.”