Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Cinder Grill Review
Cinder Grill is a precision countertop grill that is designed to help you prepare your meals to perfection. It claims to enable you to achieve the consistency you have always desired when it comes to perfect dishes. It claims to regulate the temperature automatically thus preventing your food from overcooking.
It comes along with a companion app that you are required to install it on your Android operating system smart phone. It allows you to calculate the time needed to cook a certain dish automatically. It provides you with a target temperature for that particular dish as well as let the timing begin.
Cinder grill is available on the brand’s website at a cost of $399 USD.
What are the Cinder Grill Claims?
The manufacturer claims that it is the first precision grill.
Cinder Grill Review: How Cinder Grill Works?
Cinder Grill has grill plate material and features the next generation thermal control. This thermodynamic innovation is used to ensure that the cooking plates don’t get too hot to avoid overcooking the food. The grill plates have numerous tiny heating nodes that are inbuilt as well as the smart algorithmic temperature prediction to control the temperature to ensure a perfect meal every time.
The heating nodes are like a tiny array of light bulbs that turn on and off continuously. Unlike traditional pans and stovetops, it ensures even distribution of heat. They help to control its temperature as well as leading to a much broader temperature aging of searing.
With the cinder grill app in your smartphone, you can calculate how long you will need to cook as well as the target temperature. It allows you to start timing.
The features of Cinder Grill
- Precision – it maintains a constant temperature for your food within the target degree. It makes it impossible for you to overcook the food as well as keep it hot for several hours.
- Cooks and sears – it not only cook your food but also sear it at 450 degrees.
- Timing – it has an inbuilt timer that informs you how many minutes you are cooking your food and alerts you on how many minutes remaining after which it keeps your food warm upon the elapsing of the time.
- Cooks variety of dishes – it not only cooks meat but also it is ideal for sandwiches, steaks, vegetables, scallops, pancakes, and omelets. It is also ideal for chocolate covered strawberries.
- No prep and no cleanup – after preparing your meal, you are only required to wipe down the grill with a paper towel; no scrubbing, no vacuum sealing, and no boiling water.
Cinder Grill Pros
- It may aids in even distribution of heat to allow you food to cook evenly
- It can be helps to regulate temperature thus preventing your food from overcooking
- It may allows you to prepare a perfect meal
- It is an automatic cooking system
- It is easy to use
- The app comes with cooking recipes
Cinder Grill Cons
- It is available online only.
The Usage Instructions
You are required to place your food on the cinder grill as it is and close the lid. Ensure that you include your phone app for cooking precision. You can also cook directly from frozen.
The phone app allows you to set the target temperature for your dish. Once your food reaches the target temperature, the phone app alerts you and your food is ready to eat. You can choose to leave it there at the target temperature, or remove it from the grill and switch to sear mode.
The plates raise the temperature allowing you to put back your food on the grill for 45 seconds to allow for perfect searing. After eating, ensure that you empty the grease and wipe the grill plates with a paper towel.
Are there any Side Effects?
Cinder grill has no known side effects.