Vitamin C is a powerhouse of antioxidants, added nutrients and energy, not just when ingested but also when applied topically on your skin. The skin benefits of using Vitamin C seems to have no end — from reinforcing skin’s natural protective barriers to fighting the cell damaging effect of free radicals to boosting collagen production and brightening skin.
These said, it is not at all a bad idea to include topical Vitamin C in your daily skincare routine too, just as you load up on your 1000 mg Vitamin C pills daily. When Vitamin C and ultra hydrating ingredients are combined into one formulation to give your skin the ultimate moisturization and boost its immunity to damage at the same time, it might just give you the anti-wrinkle cream results that you have been after for years and perhaps even decades!
About Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer
Experience younger looking skin now with Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer. Its manufacturer claims that this product is made from 100% all natural ingredients including Vitamin C to fuel collagen production and skin cell repair processes, protect skin from UV damage, and help skin restore, capture and retain moisture.
With regular product use, expect healthier looking skin in as short as 30 days. Begin to envision skin that is lighter, brighter and appears more flawless. Start fighting and reversing wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and other visible signs of skin aging today with Vitamin C rich Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer.
Manufacturer information and its claims about Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer
Except that the manufacturer appears to be headquartered in Ohio, USA, no other information is available about the company behind Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer.
The manufacturer has made this product available on a limited time, free trial offer. Under this arrangement, you pay only under $5 to cover for shipping and handling costs. However, if product is unreturned within 18 days, your credit card will be charged for the full product cost totaling $94.90, and will be automatically charged the same and sent a jar of the product every month until you cancel your order.
How Does Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer Work?
Vitamin C is the primary active ingredient in the formulation of Citrone Anti-Aging Moisturizer. It powers up skin cells to boost collagen production and fast track skin cell renewal, and helps brighten skin’s overall complexion. Complementing Vitamin C are Retinol and Trylagen.
Retinol, a derivative of Vitamin A, has long been hailed as the gold standard in preventing and reversing wrinkles and fine lines topically, and has remained so to this date. Retinol works by simultaneously digging deep into your skin to facilitate natural repair process while also inhibiting older skin from becoming degraded and breaking down too soon.
Trylagen, improves the level of collagen in your skin. More collagen means that your skin is better able to cope with required repairs to the skin matrix, and that collagen breaks down over a more extended period of time.
Citrone Anti-Aging Moisturizer is also laden with deep skin moisturizers and skin conditioners, including glycerin to keep your skin extra hydrated at any given time.
Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer Ingredients
Full ingredients list not available. All that has been disclosed is that the product is formulated with Vitamin C, Trylagen, Retinol Glycerin, Purified Water and Isopropyl.
Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer Benefits
- Less feeling of skin dryness
- Better moisturized, healthier looking skin
- Higher levels of collagen and moisture at any given time
- Improved antioxidant protection
- Visibly improved appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by preventng and reversing skin creases
- Tighter pores, firmer skin, and brighter skin complexion
Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer Drawbacks
- Citrone Anti-Aging Moisturizer is formulated with the usual anti-wrinkle product ingredients, with the role of Vitamin C played up. As such, the product seems to be expensive and overpriced at $94.90 per jar.
- Informatio about the manufacturer and product ingredients are severely limited.
- Several complaints have also been voiced online concerning the terms of the free trial offer and the difficulty experienced in product cancellation. Read the terms and conditions of the product subscription more thoroughly before you order a free trial.
What a scam. They send you the “free sample” but then charge you $94.94 two weeks later and then charge your credit card $94.94 two weeks later after that. They don’t send any product in return. Customer service is horrible. I called my credit card company because I did not sign up for any charge. I signed up for a “free sample” and the credit card is disputing this transaction and this company sent me an e-mail stating they would refund my money and not charge anymore. The next day they charged me $94.94 again. – Jackie
This is a tptal scam. As others stated above you get your trial for shipping and handling and then they hit your card. Mine was for $94.94. My Dollar Tree products worked better than this. – Deborah Mills
- Use twice daily.
- Apply sunscreen for the entire duration of product use as Citrone Anti-Aging Moisturizer contains Retinol which makes skin more reactive to UV exposure.
- For external use only.
- Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer Side Effects
- Potential risks associated with the product or with any of its ingredients are difficult to assess without a full disclosure of product ingredients.
Who can use Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer?
Citrone Anti-Aging Moisturizer best fits women and men in their 30s and beyond though younger people with premature aging issues may also use this with confidence.