Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
CitriTherm is a dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients that promote weight loss, boost metabolism, and aid in fat breakdown. This product contains a proprietary formula called Sinetrol® XPur, which has received recognition due to its ability to effectively boost a person’s metabolic rate and enhance the body’s natural lipolysis mechanism. It also contains other ingredients that enhance metabolism, boost the immune system, and prevent oxidation of free radicals. CitriTherm is manufactured by Evolution Slimming, a company based in the United Kingdom which is known for their quality weight loss supplements. A 60-capsule bottle of this product costs $53.
This supplement primarily works by increasing a person’s metabolism and enhancing body fat breakdown. The core ingredient of this product is called Sinetrol® XPur, a proprietary blend of citrus fruit extracts and caffeine that contains bioactive polyphenols which aid in effective lipolysis or fat cell breakdown. It also boosts a person’s metabolism which thereby promotes significant weight loss. CitriTherm also contains green tea extract and minerals that are popular for their ability to reduce weight safely and efficiently. This product is also rich in antioxidants which aid in the elimination of harmful toxins from the body and prevent the oxidation of free radicals in the body.
- Sinetrol® XPur – This is a proprietary blend of extracts from citrus fruits like grapefruit, red orange, and sweet orange which are all known for weight loss properties. It also contains guarana which is rich in caffeine that acts as a stimulant and also aids in metabolism. This blend has been subjected to various clinical trials and has effectively decreased the body weight and fat composition of the focused group involved in the study. It also has antioxidant properties that protect the body from toxins and free radicals.
- Green Tea Extract – This herbal tea has been very popular for centuries due to its medicinal and weight loss properties. It is rich in enzymes that have potent fat burning capabilities. It is also loaded with excellent antioxidants that prevent oxidation of free radicals that can harm the body cells.
- Zinc – This is an essential dietary mineral that aids in digestion and also has powerful antioxidant properties. It also aids in reducing glucose levels and helps boost a person’s metabolism.
- Chromium – It is a trace mineral that aids in weight loss by regulating blood sugar levels.
- The product contains natural ingredients.
- The product is suitable for vegetarians.
- The manufacturer of CitriTherm offers a 30-day satisfaction money-back guarantee.
- The product is quite expensive because a $53 bottle will only last for a month’s supply.
- It contains all-natural ingredients that effectively aids in weight loss.
- CitriTherm promotes weight loss by boosting metabolism and enhancing breakdown of fat cells in the body.
- Avoid taking this product if you have known allergy to any of its components.
- This product is not suitable for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
- This product contains caffeine which can cause palpitation. Thus, this product should be used cautiously by people with a history of palpitation or any cardiac problem.
- This product might reduce blood sugar levels so it should be cautiously by people taking insulin injections or oral hypoglycemic medications.
This supplement might cause the following side effects:
- Gastric upset
- Increased heart rate
- The recommended dosage is 2 capsules daily. Take 1 capsule during breakfast and another capsule at lunch time.
Do I still need to perform exercises while taking CitriTherm?
This product is only a dietary supplement that aids in weight loss. Thus, this product should still be coupled with proper diet and exercise in order to achieve its optimum weight loss potential.
How long until I see results?
Results of noticeable weight loss vary from one person to another. If taken accordingly and coupled with a healthy lifestyle, then significant weight loss might be initially noticed after a couple of weeks or a month of taking the supplement.