Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Being overweight or obese is a serious health concern that can have a large impact on a person’s physical and mental wellbeing. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that as much as 36.5% of the American population are obese – this doesn’t even account for the people who are simply overweight. They also report that being obese puts you at a higher risk of developing certain health conditions such as a stroke, heart disease, certain cancers and type 2 diabetes. Furthermore, they report that some of these preventable conditions that are associated with obesity are amongst the leading causes of death within the United States.
Being overweight does not only interfere with a person’s physical health, but can also have a significant negative impact on the person’s mental health. Psych Central reports that obesity often leads to the development of several mental conditions in effected individuals. These mental conditions include depression, low self-esteem, eating disorders and a distorted body image. With all of these negative effects excess weight in the body can pose to the overall wellbeing of an individual, more and more weight loss products are being released to the public market. By 2014, the weight loss market was already worth $586.3 billion and it continues to grow each year.
Cleanse Total Diet Overview
Cleanse Total Diet is a weight loss support product that is enriched with a range of ingredients to help cleanse the body from toxins and waste. The formula works by detoxifying the liver, where fat cells are produced, cleansing the user’s colon and digestive system, and by helping energy expenditure come from fat cells. Due to the natural substances used in the product, it is also considered the safer and more affordable choice when compared to colonic irrigations that has to be performed by medical experts.
How Does Cleanse Total Diet Work?
The Cleanse Total Diet formula uses a series of natural ingredients in order to help individuals lose weight. The main aim of the product is to cleanse the body. The formula has been blended in such a way that it provides the user’s body with two main benefits. First, it cleanses the colon and flushes out waste that may have accumulated in the colon. This may reduce a small amount of body weight if a large amount of waste buildup has occurred in the digestive tract. One study that was conducted at the Hvidovre University Hospital in Denmark provided evidence that a colon cleanse could reduce total body weight in patients by an average of 1.2 kilograms. Another study focused on testing the effects of different substances developed to help cleanse the colon and found one substance to provide a weight reduction of as much as 3 kilograms in participants.
Apart from cleansing the colon, the formula also targets the liver. In the liver, sugar and carbohydrates are converted into fat cells, which is then distributed to different parts of the body. By detoxifying the liver, excess toxins are flushed out of the liver and the liver is also cleansed. The ingredients also help by inhibiting the fat cell production process in the liver, thus new fat cells will not be produced by the liver anymore. While the product helps to reduce body weight, it can also help users not to put on more weight.
Active Key Ingredients
Ingredients Information available on official website.
Cleanse Total Diet Strength
- Cleanses the colon by pushing excess weight outwards, which can reduce excessive weight caused by waste remains in the digestive tract.
- Helps to cleanse the liver and can stop fat cells from being produced by the liver, thus new fat cells are no longer being spread through the body.
- Goes hand-in-hand with a weight loss diet to help boost the results and can help the user avoid putting on more weight.
- Fat cells are converted into energy, thus helping the body reduce fat cells – which leads to a reduction in body weight.
Cleanse Total Diet Weaknesses
- The colon does not necessarily contain a large amount of excess waste, thus results will vary from person to person.
- The specific ingredients used in the formula is not revealed on the internet, thus if any artificial compounds are contained, it may irritate the colon’s lining.
- There’s no reviews about the Cleanse Total Diet product on the internet and an adequate amount of information available, which might mean that users could find it hard to get their hands on this product.
- Claims made about the product also point out that the product is only effective when used in combination with a balanced weight loss diet and a regular exercise plan.