Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Climatique was the first ever female sexual enhancement product. It set the way for the other products that exist today. It is marketed as a safe, new topical sexual enhancer and pleasure gel that is specially designed for women who wish to achieve their sexual pleasure. Climatique can be purchased from various online retailers at the retail price of $24.95 for a tube that serves 20 to 30 uses. The rate varies depending on the existing discounts at the time of purchase. There are also sample size packs available. The manufacturer assures you that Climatique will be shipped in discrete, unpacked packages in just 3-5 working days and that your personal information will not be revealed to a third party for privacy purposes.
Manufacturer Information about Climatique
There is an official Climatique website with information about the product and also from where you can make your purchase. There is no mention of the manufacturer of this product or their physical address. The product is however backed by the Institute for Advanced Study on Human Sexuality.
How Does Climatique Work?
According to its manufacturer, Climatique has been approved and is recommended by the Institute for Advanced Study on Human Sexuality. The sexual scientists, clinicians and focus groups all agreed that women of all ages should opt for Climatique as the best sexual enhancer and pleasure product.
It is a water-soluble gel that is meant to be massaged gently onto the underside of the clitoris to stimulate orgasms. The formula of Climatique is menthol in nature making it give a cool, tingly sensation. This plus the other ingredients elevates sensation.
The manufacturer opted for a gel formula for ease of application and maximum effectiveness as this form will deliver the active ingredients in a more bio-available state making it the better option over oil, cream or lotion.
The users are advised to use the Climatique gel for at least 2 to 3weeks to reap the full benefits.
Climatique Active Ingredients
The active ingredients in the Climatique formula are;
- This is a basic amino acid which creates a local warming effect when applied to the clitoris to increase responsiveness during sexual encounters.
- This is a water-soluble vitamin that enhances sensitivity to help heighten the level of sexual pleasure for the woman.
- This is what provides the â€˜instant gratification’ from gratification. It gives a cool, tingly sensation that provides a quick the perceptible warming feeling when applied to the clitoris.
Other ingredients include;
- Citric Acid
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
Advantages of Climatique
- It allows you to experience heightened sexual pleasure.
- Climatique comes with trial pack samples.
- Comes in a very attractive black velvet drawstring package.
- It has been tested and proven to be safe for use.
- It has been approved and recommended by high ranking sexual science bodies.
- The gel formula is non-greasy and water soluble.
Disadvantages of Climatique
- It has some negative reviews online about not delivering as much as it promises.
- The manufacturer’s information is not provided.
Climatique Dosage Instructions
- For use, just squeeze a small amount of the gel on your fingertip and apply gently on the clitoris area in a massaging motion.
- It should be applied prior to sexual intercourse.
- Ensure that you read the product packaging carefully.
- Note that this product is not meant to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.
Side Effects of Climatique
Climatique has undergone a series of clinical tests and is recommended as safe for use by women of all ages. No side effect has been reported by the users.
Does Climatique Interact With Other Products?
Should you whatsoever have or suspect that you have a medical condition related to the genital area then you should consult with your doctor prior to usage of Climatique.