Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Coconu is marketed as a safe, gentle and natural personal lubricant that is made from pure coconuts. It is specially designed for those who desire a heightened sexual sensitivity, as with Coconu you can actively feel what is going in your body. It literally melts into your skin upon application and contains age-defying anti-oxidants. It creates stimulating and deeply satisfying sexual encounters for both you and your partner with organic ingredients that also have health benefits.
The manufacturer of Coconu has set up an official website where information about Coconu can be obtained and also from where you can make your purchase from. They provide research data on the product as well as customer testimonials from their users. Other than this, there is very little information on the manufacturer.
Pricing and Refund Policy
This organic lube is available for purchase from its official website at $24.99. There are two options available for the Coconu lubricant; you can either take the coconut oil based or the coconut water based. The manufacturers offer a money back guarantee. On amazon there is a free shipping offer on all Coconu orders above $35.
How does Coconu work?
The manufacturers of Coconu claim that it has undergone a thorough and extensive research to prove the effectiveness of this product. The main ingredient of Coconu Organic lubricant is coconut oil. Coconut oil is known to be silky; it melts into your skin naturally and stays there long enough. It not only automatically works to stimulate your body by naturally providing stimulation but also protects and moisturizes the dry and sensitive vaginal tissue because of its moisturizing and anti-bacterial properties.
Coconu Active Ingredients
The following is the list of active ingredients contained in the Coconu formula;
- Coconut oil
- Sunflower seed oil
- Canola oil
- Sweet Almond oil
- Cocoa Seed butter
- Kukui seed oil
- Sea Buckthorn oil
Advantages of Coconut
- Coconu lubricant is said to be the only USDA-certified organic lubricant you can buy.
- It is a long lasting formula that was designed to moisturize and protect.
- It works in a natural manner to stimulate your body’s lubrication.
- It can also be used as a massage oil.
- Its formula is hypoallergenic.
- It is 100%edible
- Coconu is 100% cruelty free.
- It contains no genetically modified organisms
- No contains no alcohol, parabens or petroleum
- It has no fragrance, dyes, phylates or gluten.
- It works with polyurethane condoms.
- It has no side effects.
- It is affordable and comes with a satisfaction guarantee.
Drawbacks of Coconu
- It is not compatible with latex.
- There is little information available about the manufacturer.
How to use Coconu?
- Wash your hands and the vaginal area.
- Squeeze a significant amount of the lube on to your fingertips.
- Dub it gently around the vaginal lips and inside in a gentle massaging motion.
- It will disappear right into the skin, the only evidence left will be the effects.
- The effects of this lubricant are long lasting, you might want to wash it off when finished.
- Do not use if seal has been tampered with.
- Keep out of children’s reach
- Discontinue use immediately if irritation is experienced.
- This is not a contraceptive and will not prevent pregnancy or protect you from sexually transmitted diseases.
- Keep away from heat and direct sunlight for optimum freshness.
Side Effects of Coconu
Coconu is a natural organic based lubricant that is made from 100% coconut oil. It is therefore free for use and poses no threat to the user’s health. No side effects have been reported for this lube.
Does it interact with other medications?
No interactions are listed by its manufacturers. If you have a vaginal infection or are currently applying any other vaginal cream it is important to consult with your doctor before using this or any other lubricant.