Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
This is a brain enhancement supplement that boosts the brain functions such as memory and focus. The nootropic supplement improves mental energy that is essential for academic excellence. A bottle of Cogniflex containing 60 capsules is sold at $48.00. These are servings which are enough for 30 days. Large discounts are offered on bulk purchases, for example, 2 bottles cost $96.00 inclusive of both shipping and handling charges whereas 5 bottles of Cogniflex cost $144.00 also inclusive of shipping and handling charges. The product has various offers that ensure customer satisfaction.
Manufacturer Information and its claims about Cogniflex
Cogniflex is manufactured by a company based in USA called Sure Science LLC. The product has an official website that provides detailed description about the supplement. There is a customer service number provided in the official website. Cogniflex claims to improve mental focus, energy and other brain functions. The supplement has the ability to increase mental energy just within less than half an hour. Improved mental focus enhances proper handling of tasks which is so important for boosting academic and athletic performance.
How Does Cogniflex Work?
The supplement contains ingredients that effective help improve the brain functions which in turn lead to general health improvement. Cogniflex, as a nootropic supplement, promotes the activities of the neurotransmitter called acetylcholine. The supplement also stimulates NMDA glutamate receptors. This results to improved memory recall and learning abilities even for the complex concepts. The brain supplements not only boost nervous functions but also vascular functions. Unlike other supplements that contain synthetic stimulants, Cogniflex naturally boosts energy to levels higher than even the energy drinks.
The active ingredients in Cogniflex include the following; L-Theanine, L-Carnitine, Rhodiola Rosea, Vitamin B6, Caffeine and Bacopa monneri.
- L-Theanine is an amino acid that prevents the brain’s over-excitement. This helps the user to stay focused for longer hours.
- L-Carnitine is amino acid that is very essential for creation of new neurotransmitters. The transmitter substances facilitate transmission of nerve impulses leading to increased mental alertness.
- Rhodiola Rosea is a plant extract that acts as anti-fatigue substance. This reduces the stress symptoms. The plant extract also boosts nervous transmission.
- Vitamin B6 is an important vitamin that boosts the energy production. The vitamin increases the flow of blood to the brain tissues increasing supply of oxygen to the tissues.
- Caffeine is an energy booster. The ingredient increases mental energy for effective functioning of the nervous system.
- Bacopa monneri boosts the flow of blood to the brain cells. This increases oxygen supply to the cells giving a heavy boost to mental energy for better cognitive functions.
- Cogniflex is cheap. It is one of the most affordable products.
- Cogniflex is easy to use.
- The product comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
- The ingredients used in Cogniflex are backed by clinical research.
- The product gives instant and long-lasting results.
- Huge discounts are offered on bulk Cogniflex purchases.
- The supplement contains caffeine that has several associated side effects.
- The official website does not contain the supplement fact sheet.
- Cogniflex is only available through the internet.
I noticed an increase in energy. I also felt like I could think quicker on my feet and a little more focused. I think it depends on the person. My boyfriend said he didn’t notice much difference, maybe more energy. – Dolttle
I couldn’t really tell if it worked. There is no “AH HA” moment its working. I didn’t feel any side effects, I will keep taking it to see. – Chris Walls
The recommended dose per day is 2 Cogniflex capsules at once.
- When taken close to bed time, Cogniflex can interfere with the normal sleep pattern.
- Cogniflex should not be taken by persons under the age of 18 years.
- The product is not recommended for individuals suffering from caffeine sensitivity.
- The user of Cogniflex should read instructions on the label carefully to achieve better results.
Cogniflex Side Effects
The presence of caffeine in the formula can cause some side effects like; nausea, insomnia, dizziness and headaches.
Does it interact with other medications?
Individuals suffering from high blood pressure and other caffeine sensitive complications should seek medical advice before using Cogniflex.