Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Cognitine is a new dietary supplement that has been clinically proven to help with cognitive decline that comes as you age. It is a scientifically designed proprietary blend that according to its manufacturers has the ability to “increase your capacity for life”.
It is marketed towards anyone who has the tendency of feeling moody, sluggish or depressed at times and needs the mental boost.
Cognitine Pricing and Refund Policy
- Cognitine can be purchased through its official manufacturer’s website at $139.95/ bottle
- Cognitine come with a 60 day money refund policy which includes an extra $10 for trying out the product. There is a customer number provided on the official website to process this.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Cognitine
Cognitine is a new product on market as its URL was only registered in March 2014. It is manufactured by a company known as Legacy Labs which is based outside Las Vegas. This company is BBB accredited where they have an F rating but this is only because of three customer complaints.
The manufacturer’s major claim is that Cognitine can help boost the ability of the brain to heal itself such that the cognitive powers you had decades ago are restored.
How Does Cognitine Work?
The manufacturer of Cognitine says that this formula provides essential daily neurotransmitter support alongside nutraceuticals that have the power to improve focus, memory, concentration and learning rate. It helps combat cognitive decline that is unavoidable as you grow older. It is composed of ingredients that increase;
- Strength and plasticity of cell membranes
- Amount of neurotransmitters in the brain
- The nerve growth factors of the brain.
The formula can also increase blood flow in the brain as well as provide protection against neurotoxins and free radicals.
Cognitine Active Ingredients
The formula of Cognitine contains the following ingredients;
- This is believed to help repair and enhance nerve impulse transmissions.
- This is a booster of blood circulation especially in the brain.
- This one of the most powerful mood enhancers.
- It helps increase the production of serotonine hormones which are known as ‘happy hormones’.
- This is known to boost memory; it particularly helps with age-related memory decline.
- This regulates how brain cells process information, making the information processing rate much faster and improving retention also.
- This is good for the overall cognitive health.
- It is an essential neurotransmitter for a healthy brain.
- This helps to improve communication between the brain and the central nervous system.
- This increases mental alertness and focus.
- This is an energy booster that also fosters calm emotions.
Advantages of Cognitine
- It helps with age-related memory decline.
- It boosts overall cognitive function.
- The company has a 60 day money back guarantee.
- It is affordable and comes with various discounts from its official website.
- Its ingredients are backed up by science.
- Contains all natural ingredients.
- The manufacturer offers $10 just for trying the supplement.
Drawbacks of Cognitine
- The official Cognitine website is not very informative.
Cognitine Dosage Instructions
- The official manufacturer’s website advises that you take only 1 capsule of Cognitine twice a day.
- This should be taken in between meals and no later than 4.00pm as it may interfere with your sleep patterns.
- You can gradually increase your dose to 4 capsules a day but only with your doctor’s consent.
- A substantial difference is felt after only 7 days but the manufacturer says that it will take 3 months to feel the full effect of Cognitine.
Cognitine is not suitable for persons under the age of 18.
Side Effects of Cognitine
The official website does not list any side effects related with Cognitine. Similarly, no side effects have been reported by the users of Cognitine.
Does It Interact With Other Medication?
No interactions are listed for Cognitine but like with all dietary supplements, one is advised to consult with a doctor before mixing two supplements, if you are taking prescription medicine or suffer from serious health conditions.