Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The Cookina grilling sheet is plastic looking you would never guess it performs that good on griller. By cutting the cooking period by a considerable amount the Cookina Grill allows you to achieve a flavorful, juicy and tasty meal. Besides it has been rated as one of the safest griller to use in the market today as most of its users have expressed its high performance delivery. There are no flares up that occur when using the Cookina grilling sheet reason for its health promotion. It is relatively affordable and has made grilling cleaner and tastier.
You can purchase your Cookina grilling sheets from the following online stores:-
- At amzon.com for the price of $18.41
- At homedepot.com at the price of $14.99
Manufacturer information and claims about Cookina Grilling Sheet
The Cookina grilling sheets is a product manufactured by the company Generic in Quebec. The manufacturers of this kitchen tool have expressed sheer love and admiration for this product. They claim that this product enables a cleaner and more hygienic grilling experienced compared to your regular grilling. They also claim that their Cookina grilling sheets are non-sticky and are easy to wash. They also further claiming that the use of these sheets produces a more juicy, flavorful and tasty food than with direct heat. What’s more is that they promise you will not see flare-ups as you are accustomed to which helps minimize the level of bacteria that gets to the meat during grilling.
How does Cookina Grilling Sheet work?
The Cookina Grilling sheets use their PTFE coated sheets to make grilling an easy and cleaning experience. By holding your meat the sheets allow an even distribution of heat around your food. The sheets are perfectly made to ensure they remain safe and intact even in the highest of temperatures. The sheets are flexible enough to enable them to be cut to sizes of your own choosing.
PTFE Heavily Coated Sheets
- Used in cookware for its non-stick property
- It provides high resistance to high temperatures, electrical insulation,
- Has low co-efficient of friction and has non- adhesive properties.
- Provide a convenient additional grilling space.
- To enable to cut it to your own favorable sizes.
Averagely Thick (Not too thick or so less thick)
- This will also directly correspond to the amount of non-stick layers.
- Thick enough to enable the grilling sheet to heat up fast but still evenly distribute. This helps avoid overheating and burning or Centre heating and cooking of one place.
The benefits of using Cookina Grilling Sheet
This Cookina Grilling Sheet is an amazing kitchen tool to have. You get experience the following benefits from using these sheets especially during your grilling:-
- Cuts down your cooking time at least by 30%
- Results in juicier and more tasty food
- Can use it during grilling of any food from meet to beets
- Prevents drying off of your grilled foods
- Prevent the occurrence of flare-ups
- It is reusable thus very cost effective and easy to store too
- Easy to use and clean up
- Does not hold on to odor or flavor from previous use
- Promotes grilling of healthier foods
- It is non-stick and PFOA free
- It is safe for cooking
- It does not mess your grill making it easy to clean
The Disadvantages of Cookina Grilling Sheet
- The Cookina grilling sheet claims to bring out the grill burnt marks. However many users have not seen them. But honestly where do you get grill marks after placing a mat on top of the grill. Advantage about this is that this is actually a healthier option compared to direct grilling.
Great product, I used it about 10 times. Easy to use, Easy to clean. – David Whiting
Works great. Seller delivered on time as promised. – Jerry Koudelik
The instructions for use of Cookina Grilling Sheet
- Clean your Cookina Grilling Sheet preferably with warm soapy water and then dry it off.
- Preheat your grill first. Then place the Cookina grilling sheets on top of your griller. You can cut the sheet in half; so you can grill two different foods at once.
- Leave some room at the edges of the grill to allow for air and ventilation.
- Once the sheets get hot place your food on top of the sheets and cover your grill
- Once you are done cooking let your Cookina grilling sheets cool before washing and again drying them off.
The Precautions of using Cookina Grilling Sheet
- Do not cook the sheets higher than 500 F (280 C).
- Wait for the grilling mat to cool off before handling, to avoid getting burnt
The Side Effects of Cookina Grilling Sheet
There are no side effects associated with using the Cookina Grilling mat.