Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Copper Chef is a high quality 6-in-1 non-stick, no cleanup pan that has been endorsed by Eric Theiss. It works as a baking dish, rice cooker, steamer, stock pot, roasting pot and wok. It has been infused with 100% real copper to provide the ultimate heat conductivity and distribution as well as Cerami-tech Non-Stick Technology coating.
This cookware has extra deep sides enabling you to quickly turn it from oven to stovetop to table with no effort. Just from its name, it is clear that it is infused with copper that is heat resistant up to 850 degrees. It also features induction plates that heat up fast and reduce hot spots.
Manufacturer Information about Copper Chef
The manufacturer of Copper Chef pan is Fusion Life Brands which is a division of Tristar Products (one of the biggest ASOTV companies in the world) Fusion Life Brands is responsible for Fusion juicer and Fusion Accelerator while Tristar is the mother of very popular products like Power Pressure Cooker XL and Perfecter Fusion Styler among others.
As mentioned before, Copper Chef has been Endorsed by Erci Theiss, a chef and culinary expert, who spent time working in high-end New York City restaurants under the wings of Frank Falcinelli before flying solo working with on-air culinary product sales.
- Copper Chef Cookware comes with excellent thermal conductivity.
- It works on all stove tops whether powered by electricity, gas, induction or ceramic.
- It has riveted handles plus a helper handle making it easy to move it around.
- The non-stick coating is free of PTFE and PFOA making safe for your health as it won’t peel, chip of flake into the food.
- It allows you to cook perfectly without oils and butters.
- It is large enough to feed a family of 4.
- It is easy to clean as it is dishwasher safe.
- It is beautifully designed for aesthetic purposes.
- It comes with a free recipe book that contains 25 dishes.
- It is quite expensive.
- Some customers who’ve tried ordering it complains of delays or a cancellation of their orders without their knowledge.
Copper Chef Pricing and Refund Policy
To purchase Copper Chef, you make three payments of $19.99 which brings a total of $59.97. The order comes with free shipping and handling charges. The complete package for this price is;
- 9 inch square copper chef pan
- Steam and roast rack
- Fry basket
- Tempered glass lid
- Free recipe book that contains over 25 recipes
It comes with a 60 day money refund policy as well as a lifetime guarantee that starts upon the receipt of the order plus less shipping and handling charges. A Tristar Products customer service line and an email address are provided on the official website to make good on this guarantee. One can also check on the status of their order through www.customerstatus.com.
How Does Copper Chef Work?
The manufacturer of Copper Chef guarantee you that due to the 6-in-1 nature of Copper Chef, it will replace all the pans and pots that often clutter around in your kitchen. It enables you to cook various meals in just a few short minutes. To get you started, it comes with a recipe of 25 foods that can be made through this pan. Its 9” square shape makes it convenient to cook more food inside the pan.
Copper Chef Safety
- Copper Chef is one of the healthier cooking pans as it allows you to cook without butter and oils.
- It is safe to use on any surface as it is coated with an aluminum and steel plate at the bottom that can be used for electric, induction and gas stovetop.
- It is also non-scratch and non-stick meaning that the metal will not contaminate your food.
- It has a helper hand allowing you to lift it without accidents.