Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Core Flyte V2 reviews, is a device designed to assist people who engage in gym, training and fitness instructors. It also strengthens and condition coaches as well as athletes. The Core Flyte V2 package comes with; a pair of Core Flytes, exercise guide poster, carrying case and free workout videos.
Core Flyte V2 is mostly advertised to be used in gyms and training. However, the device can also be used at homes by those who want to keep fit without engaging in vigorous exercises. It uses ball technology to stabilize your body and requires a very small space hence convenient for use in homes.
MANUFACTURER INFORMATION AND CLAIM ABOUT CORE FLYTE V2
Core Flyte V2 is manufactured by a New York based exercise Equipment Company called Flyte Fitness. The company offers products and program that help people live fit and healthier.
The manufacturer claims that the device uses a new technology which is patented Ball transfer that provides you with stability during training while making it easier for you to move in many directions when training.
HOW DOES CORE FLYTE V2 WORK?
As per Core Flyte V2 reviews, The main reason for using this device is to maintain your stability when engaging in multiple workouts. With the device, you can do as many exercises some of which you never thought you could do them.
Core Flyte V2 enhances movements on any flat surface. It requires muscle movement coordination while numerous muscle mass are activated. This help to improve body positioning during the exercise.
User Core Flyte V2 review,The device activates the primary and secondary muscles. It also helps to support muscles around the joints preventing injuries during training and improving athletic performance
- Core Flyte V2 helps to improve stability and body balance during workouts and gym.
- The ball transfer enables many movements in various directions without much resistance or friction.
- Core Flyte V2 helps you to engage the basic muscles, which strengthen your whole body.
- The device helps you to endure throughout the workout making you to be comfortable and stress-free.
- It helps you to sustain a full range of movement for every exercise undertaken.
- Core Flyte V2 feels durable and nice to handle.
- It works well on various surfaces such thick carpet, hardwood floors and any other flat surface.
- There is no any known disadvantage.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE OF CORE FLYTE V2
Based on Core Flyte V2 review, Much information about directions on how to use the device has not been provided on the brand’s official website but the Core Flyte V2 package has the information guide poster.
However, it is important to observe a few things when using this device;
- Take five to ten minutes to warm up and cool down before starting using Core Flyte V2.
- Use the device on hard surfaces for more intensity and softer for surfaces for more controls.
- It is important to start from simple moves progressively move to intensive exercise.
PRECAUTION OF USING CORE FLYTE V2
- Training too hard or often may cause injuries such as stress fractures, sore joints, and muscles or inflamed tendons and ligaments.
- Choose clothes and shoes designed for your type of exercise. Replace your shoes when cushioning wear out.
SIDE EFFECTS OF USING CORE FLYTE V2