Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
While skin aging has a lot to do with the many stresses you encounter in your daily grind and how you take care of your skin, it also has a lot to do with natural, biological factors that you can’t stop no matter what you do nor how hard you may try. It’s part of getting older that you can’t skip moreso, ignore.
About Cosmedix Opti Crystal
While you can’t possibly transform your skin back to when you were 10 years younger, you can support your skin in regaining some of the lost glory, even most of it possibly, and inhibit further skin aging with the help of advanced anti-aging products available in the market today. Now, the only thing standing between your aging skin and the ideal product that suits your skin is a good eye for the product that works. Start your journey to a more youthful and refreshed eyes with Cosmedix Opti Crystal.
Formulated with growth factors, deep penetrating moisturizers, and alpha lipoic acid and copper peptides, Cosmedix Opti Crystal works to protect, correct and stimulate skin around your eyes to give you a wide awake, rejuvenated eyes that leave you looking fresh, dewy and radiant.
Get this three-way benefit for $93 for every 7.4 ml bottle of Cosmedix Opti Crystal.
Manufacturer information and its claims about Cosmedix Opti Crystal
Opti Crystal is formulated and distributed by Cosmedix, a manufacturer that harnesses the power of nature and combines this with the latest in scientific research to create products that deliver nothing less than amazing benefits for your skin. Cosmedix is committed to formulate products that deliver results without irritating skin or causing adverse health impacts over the long term.
Trusted by dermatologists and skincare experts, Cosmedix promises that Opti Crystal will competently address issues associated with skin aging around the eyes, using only ingredients that are guaranteed safe and effective in fighting wrinkles and fine lines.
How Does Cosmedix Opti Crystal Work?
Cosmedix Opti Crystal is formulated from a combination of growth factors, alpha lipoic acid, copper peptides, emollients and skin conditioners that deliver deep moisturization to the skin which instantly firms up skin and results to healthier, more youthful appearance that lasts over the longer term with continued, regular product use. These ingredients help skin around your eyes defy aging by delivering skin nourishing ingredients that can be easily assimilated by the skin and which it can immediately incorporate into skin regeneration and repair processes that make possible the rebirth of newer, younger skin.
Cosmedix Opti Crystal Ingredients
The following are active ingredients in each bottle of Cosmedix Opti Crystal are:
- Growth factors, chains of amino acids that help stimulate cellular growth, skin repair and regeneration
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, has anti-inflammatory properties that reduces skin puffiness. It also acts as a powerful antioxidant and protects skin cells from cellular damage.
- Copper Complex, address thinning skin around the eyes by increasing subcutaneous fat content. It also improves skin elasticity.
- Spin Trap, a powerful antioxidant that works by trapping free radicals and thereby localizing the damage caused to skin cells.
- Coconut Extract, closely resembles skin makeup and therefore is easily absorbed by the skin, enabling skin to become firmer instantly.
The product’s line up of ingredients is listed below, although this list may not be complete:
Cholesteryl Stearate/Carbonate Complex, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Copper Gluconate, Cococin (Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice), Spin Trap (Phenyl Butyl Nitrone), Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Indigofera Tinctoria Extract (Indigofera Tinctoria Extractfera Tinctoria)
Cosmedix Opti Crystal Benefits
- Deeply hydrates skin
- Promotes moisture retention
- Improves skin elasticity
- Protects thin skin around the eyes
- Firms up skin
- Reduces the appearance of eye puffiness
- Stimulates faster skin cell repair and turnover
Cosmedix Opti Crystal Drawbacks
- Other than the product is relatively too expensive, there are no product drawbacks to highlight.
- Dot the skin around the eyes with Cosmedix Opti Crystal then distribute evenly with a gentle, upwards, circular massaging motion.
- Use sunscreen with the product during the day.
- For external use only. Take care not to get product into contact with your eyes.
- Perform patch test to check for any allergies or irritations.
Cosmedix Opti Crystal Side Effects
There are no known product side effects. The product ingredient list also seems to be incomplete.
Who can use Cosmedix Opti Crystal
Men and women who have mature skin. Product is not for use on very young skin. Pregnant women and lactating mothers should generally refrain from using Cosmedix Opti Crystal and similar products.