Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Crème la Miracle is an anti-aging cream that reduces wrinkles and fine lines. It also helps reduce discoloration and improve production of collagen and elastin in addition to dark circles. This age defiant cream has proclaimed ingredients that help to replenish the skin’s moisture making it glow naturally for a younger looking appeal. If you do not fancy the pain and costly procedures attributed to other methods of rejuvenating an aging skin, then this is your solution.
How it Works?
An aged skin is not in a position to produce certain types of chemicals as well as enough moisture to hydrate itself in the level it used to do when it was still young.As a result the skin gets drier making the wrinkles and fine lines more visible. This cream therefore works by rehydrating the skin to give it a more youthful appearance. It also prevents additional damage to the skin caused by moisture related deficiencies such as cracks and blisters.
Unfortunately, no information about the products ingredients is provided by either the manufacturer or the product website. This particular detail, however, is available on the product casing and can be viewed on purchase of the cream.
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- It boots the production of collagen and elastin.
- It also fights the appearance of fine lines.
- The cream is simple to apply; all you need to do is wash your face ,apply the formula and let it absorb into the surface of the skin before you apply any other makeup or skin care product.
- The product can be used on a trial basis for a period of two weeks.
- Little information is known about the product’s manufacturer.
- The product’s website is still developing and as a result no contact information is listed either.
- The manufacturer is not very clear on the product’s pricing models or categories.
- The product’s website does not offer an ingredient’s list and as such consumers cannot really know what is contained in the formula they are purchasing.
- There is no money back guarantee.
- The auto-shipment program of the product attracts charges on a monthly basis and as a result a consumer will be charged the full amount for a period of 30 days unless he or she cancels it;which also comes at an extra cost.
- The manufacturer does not offer free shipping and as such it is up to the consumer to incur those expenses even with the trial offer.