Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Cruzbike T50- Review
Cruzbike T50 is an enhanced version of a bicycle designed to make the riding experiences more fun and adventurous. With the way it is built it lets you sit back comfortably thus doing away with the discomfort that accompanies cycling at older age. This bike helps you to alleviate the pain or discomfort in the neck, back, wrists and groin.
One of the main advantages of this bike is that it helps you to burn calories and maintain fitness. Its mechanism helps you to climb hills and mountains at faster speed. Currently the bike is not available for purchase. With time however the framesets and the Completes will be available in the market.
The price of the bike you buy is determined by the various levels of contributions you make to the kickstarter campaign. The T50 Basic complete bike costs $995, while the frameset costs $650. Compared to the health benefits, the price is generally fair to the buyer.
What are the Cruzbike T50 Claims?
This bike is designed to help you enjoy riding while alleviating the discomfort of crouching over the handlebars. Cruzbike T50 is a good tool for losing weight in a much safer way as it helps you burn calories. The Cruzbike T50 bike comes in different colors to choose from. However the choice of colors depends with the customers timing, as some of them are limited. The Cruzbikes’s technology is race tested and proven.
The manufacturer seems quite confident that the Cruzbike T50 is faster than any other bike, especially the traditional one. It is backed by many years of experience making fast, fun-to ride and comfortable bikes.
How Does Cruzbike T50 Works?
This bike lets you sit in a comfortable position without having to crouch forward, which causes a lot of pressure on the neck and back. The drivetrain is on the front thus helps to transfer power easily especially if you are climbing a hill. Cruzbike T50 is considered faster than other bikes on a hill because of various reasons. One of the is because power goes from the pedals to the ground, thus little power is lost on the chain.
The Features of Cruzbike T50
- Frame– It is constructed with a strong 7005 T6 aluminum alloy
- Seat– It is adjustable
- Cushions –They are 2inch and have washable covers
- Front triangle– It is constructed with 7005 T6 aluminum alloy
- Wheelbase – This has a dimension of 43 inches to help it fit in standard racks.
- Weight – It weighs 32pounds thus its easy for transport
- Assembly –It is easy for you to assemble or for the bike shop
- It is comfortable
- It alleviates pain on the neck, back and the groin
- It climbs hills and mountains at a faster speed
- The user can use creativity to assemble and unique version of their T50.
- It ensures a safe riding with your head up naturally and at eye level with other drivers
- It gives you a healthy and safer alternative to weight loss
Cruzbike T50 Cons
- It requires the knowledge of bicycle assembly for you do assemble it on your own
- The bicycles are limited at the moment.
- The procedure of purchase may take more time.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Once you purchase the frameset, it comes with a list of everything you need to complete it and the instructions to follow. The user may decide to follow the instructions on the list or simply get creative and make a unique model of the T50 bike. The idea is to come up with a comfortable, free-from pain bike.
Possible Side Effects
There are no side effects associated with the use of Cruzbike T50 apart from the sore muscles, which indicate that your body has been exercised.