Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Dante Labs Review
Dante Labs is a company involved in genetic testing by use of advanced DNA tests kits. It is easier to use and it offers various tests which help to better your life. Some of the popular tests offered by this company includes whole genome sequencing test for a full analysis of your DNA, and whole exome sequencing for gene sequences.
This company also offers test for breast and ovarian cancer. This company is based in Europe and it sells high quality products compared to its competitors. This company sells test kits directly to the consumers through the official website. It takes 2 to 3 business days for you to receive your order.
This company test kits uses friendly and non- invasive methods of collecting samples and tests are run from certified labs. Results are personalised and confidential. Dante labs tests kits are easier and convenient to use.
What are Dante Labs Claims?
This company claims to produce kits which provides various tests that help to better your living. It claims that their test kits are of high quality and easier to use. This company claims that the lab tests are run in accredited facilities.
Below are some of the approved tests that this company claims to do. All the tests offered by Dante labs uses saliva as the sample.
- Whole genome sequencing– this claims to improve our longevity and overall health. It provides 30x coverage and it will take you about 6– 8 weeks for you to receive our results.
- Wholesome sequencing– it uses 30x coverage and you will receive the results via email within 6- 8 weeks.
- Heart disease risk assessment – it determines whether our bod contains genes responsible for cardiopathies. You will receive the results after 3- 4 weeks.
- Common hereditary cancers – this will discover whether you are at risk of getting hereditary cancers like uterine, stomach, prostate, pancreatic, ovarian, melanoma, colorectal and breast cancer. You will receive results within 3- 4 weeks.
- Cystic Fibrosis– it detects whether you carry faulty genes and it will take about 3- 4 weeks for you to get the results.
- Breast and Ovarian cancer– it determines whether you carry faulty version of genes. You will receive the results within 3- 4 weeks.
Dante Lab Review – How Dante Labs Works?
This company works by selling test kits to the customers and the customers will send the kits back for analysis after collecting sample. This company works in conjunction with other labs like Illumina, Miseq, Nextseq, Thermo fisher, pacibio and DNA genotek to help analyse the samples.
This company will work for the samples and provide the results via email within 3- 8 weeks. The results are personalised and made confidential.
The Components of Dante Labs
Active Key Ingredients
No Ingredients Information available.
Dante Labs Pros
- The test kit is easier and convenient to use
- It uses non- invasive method of sample collection
- It provides various tests
- It helps to determine the risk of suffering from cancer
- It provides results within a short time
- The results are personalised and confidential
- Samples are analysed from accredited and high quality facilities
Dante Labs Cons
- The kits are only sold online
- It may need technical skills for you to collect samples
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
The Usage Instructions
Use of this kit is easy as you only need to buy the kit online, collect saliva sample, seal it and send it back to the manufacturer. You will receive the results online and it will take you about 3- 4 weeks.
Are there any Side Effects?
Use of this test kit is safe and it have no history of causing side effects.
1 out of 5 stars
Careful of fake reviews.
ByAmazon Customeron 24 May 2017
The reviews all give it 5 stars but they aren’t verified purchases, and most of them this is their first review. Seems a bit dodgy to me, product could be decent just a shame about the fake reviews.