Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Derma ProMedics is an advanced anti-aging skin care line scientifically-formulated to combat signs of skin aging. It consists of a serum and an eye renewal cream which contains a combination of skin-firming agents, moisturizers, and vitamins which promote healthy beautiful skin.
The product can be purchased from its official website or via Amazon.com. It costs $89.52 plus shipping fee in Amazon.com, but you can purchase it for a much lower price through an exclusive promo. The manufacturers are also currently offering a 30-day risk-free trial to those who want to test the product first.
Working process of Derma ProMedics
Derma ProMedics provides 24-hour skin protection that helps slow down aging, and is said to be a good alternative to Botox. Aging is primarily caused by a decline in the production of collagen, a peptide that makes the skin look younger and radiant. This peptide also serves as a barrier that keeps the skin moist and plump. As the amount of collagen produced by the body goes down, it results to fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. Derma ProMedics, works by replenishing the skin’s collagen supply at a cellular level. Daily use of this product targets and minimizes fine lines, puffiness, dark circles, and enlarged pores.
Ingredients of Derma ProMedics
- Skin firming agents – improves skin tone and keeps the skin tight and smooth by inducing collagen production at a cellular level.
- Moisturizers – hydrates the skin, keeping it soft and supple; prevents dry, cracking skin that may result to formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamins – smoothens skin and keeps it healthy and rejuvenated; it also promotes repair of damaged skin.
- It helps combat the signs of aging.
- It moisturizes the skin and improves skin tone.
- It boosts collagen production by the body.
- Its claims of effectiveness are backed by clinical trials.
- It is scientifically-proven to be safe and suitable for daily use.
- It comes in a lightweight t that doesn’t feel heavy on the skin.
- It costs a lot less than most anti-aging products and Botox injections.
- It provides significant results in as early as 30 days.
- It offers an exclusive 30-day risk-free trial.
- You can order it online or by phone.
- Must be used on a regular basis to see results.
- Its official website does not provide list of ingredients and how they work.
- It is not available on local drugstores and health stores.
To use Derma ProMedics, you have to wash your face first and gently pat it dry with a towel. Once dry, you may now apply the product directly on the problem areas. You may also apply the serum on your entire face to maximize the benefits. Be sure to rub it gently until the product is fully absorbed by the skin. Use the product daily to see results.
Derma ProMedics is often compared to Botox, as both are used to fight off the signs of aging. While Botox produces results faster and is therefore preferred by people who do not like to wait for the effects of a product, Derma ProMedics nonetheless has the edge when it comes to safety. Both the serum and the eye renewal cream do not cause any nasty side effects like bruises, rashes, scarring, and blood clots which are common in Botox injections. For that reason, Derma ProMedics is deemed a much safer alternative. However, it would still be better if you consult your dermatologist first to determine if these products will suit your skin type especially if you are suffering from any skin problems.