Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Derma Sapphire is a special skin care product formulated to deliver powerful anti-aging effects on the skin. It is being offered online through a free trial but on the terms and conditions section of the product’s website, one month’s supply is priced $148 which will be charged to your credit card after 10 days from signing up. The formulation uses natural ingredients such as green tea extract and special fruit acids. It is also said to use cutting-edge grape stem cell technology for fighting skin aging signs. The product also contains alpha hydroxyl acids from fruits which help fight skin aging.
What Does Derma Sapphire Claim?
- Uses natural active ingredients only
- Uses revolutionary stem cell technology
- Lightens dull skin
- Helps gradually reduce dark spots
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
The manufacturer behind Derma Sapphire is not indicated on its website. There is an address for returning products indicated which is: 1885 Beaver Ridge Circle Suite B in Norcross, Georgia. There are complaints from users who have signed up for the free trial. The main problem is that the credit card used when signing up is charged $148 after 10 days from ordering. This is obviously not enough time to try the product. Some people are even complaining that their credit card was charged after only a few days. The company behind the product seems to be deceitful.
How Derma Sapphire Works?
Derma Sapphire employs natural active ingredients to fight skin aging. It helps reduce skin aging signs while also slowing down the skin aging process. The formulation uses stem cell technology for fast reduction of wrinkles and other skin aging signs. This also helps make the skin softer, smoother and more radiant. It also contains ingredients that exfoliate the skin for rejuvenation. The product also uses the power of antioxidants to fight free radicals which are among the top causes of rapid skin aging and premature aging signs. There are also hydrating ingredients to protect the skin from dryness and damage.
Derma Sapphire Active Ingredients
- Grape Stem Cells – this is extracted from a special grape only found in France. It has been shown to repair damaged skin cells while at the same time offering ultimate protection from the ultraviolet rays of the sun to slow down skin aging dramatically.
- Peptides – it is said to use a combination of powerful anti-aging peptides but there is no information on the actual peptides in the product. This is for stimulating the production of new, healthy collagen in the skin.
- Green Tea Extract – it is rich in antioxidants that help protect the skin from rapid aging. It also offers anti-inflammatory effects which helps slow down skin aging.
- Ginkgo Biloba – this is for improving microcirculation in the skin to keep it healthy and youthful. It is also an antioxidant that helps protect skin cells.
- Macadamia Nut Oil – this is a natural moisturizing ingredient that contains palmitoleic acid, an excellent fatty acid that prevents skin dryness and damage. It also helps protect the skin from damage to slow down its aging process.
- Fruit Acids – AHA fruit acids are effective but gentle in exfoliating the skin and exposing new, healthy cells. This makes the skin more radiant and smoother.
Derma Sapphire Advantages
- Anyone can try Derma Sapphire for free
- The product only uses active ingredients that are natural
- It contains powerful antioxidants that can help protect the skin
- There are some feedbacks saying it is effective
Derma Sapphire Disadvantages
- It is one of the most expensive anti-aging products at $148 per container
- There are complaints about the free trial
- The free trial is only for 10 days upon ordering so there is not enough time to test it
- Some ingredients are not substantially proven to have anti-aging effects
- There are many feedbacks saying it doesnâ€™t really work
- Some users get skin irritation from the formula
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
It is recommended to use a cleanser then dry your skin thoroughly before applying Derma Sapphire. Apply small dots of the formula all over your face then massage gently to enhance absorption. It should be dry before you apply other products such as makeup on your skin.
Test the product on a small area of your skin first before use. This will determine sensitivity to the formulation. If skin irritation develops, wash with water and don’t continue to use it.