Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Dermagen iQ is an anti-aging restorative cream that promises a relatively cheaper yet more permanent solution to tired, old-looking skin. Through its powerful formula, it restores and rejuvenates the skin, making it younger-looking and more radiant. It also helps halt or delay skin aging by protecting the skin against environmental hazards like pollution and UV radiation.
This anti-aging cream, which comes in a small clear jar, is available for purchase on the product’s official website. Those who haven’t used Dermagen iQ before are encourage to avail of the risk-free trial pack first before ordering the actual product. The cream is not available on drugstores or any health and beauty shops.
How Dermagen iQ Works?
The advance formula of Dermagen iQ contains a mix of natural ingredients clinically-proven to be safe and effective. As it goes deep into the skin, it reverses the signs of aging by hydrating the skin from within. More importantly, it stimulates the production of collagen. Collagen is what the skin needs to look plump, supple, and firm. Using the cream on a regular basis will also protect the skin from environmental insults. Overall, it promises to leave the skin much younger and more vibrant. All these benefits without the side effects associated with other anti-aging treatments.
Dermagen iQ Ingredients
- Moisturizers – Provides intense hydration and strengthens the skin’s natural barrier against damaging environmental factors.
- Face Firming Peptides – Gives that lifting effect that makes the skin look firmer and smoother; reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Although not specified in the product’s official website, users claim that the cream also has the following key ingredients:
- Vitamin C – An antioxidant vitamin that aids in skin repair and collagen production; it helps improve the skin’s overall texture and elasticity.
- Vitamin E – Another antioxidant vitamin that provides nourishment to the skin.
- Wheat protein – Soothes the skin and minimizes the appearance of pores.
- It is composed of all-natural ingredients that are proven to be safe and effective.
- It makes the skin look smoother and much younger.
- It brightens dark circles in the undereye area.
- It reduces the appearance of age spots.
- It strengthens the skin’s natural barrier against the harsh environment.
- It stimulates the production of collagen (and also elastin according to some reviews).
- It claims to produce immediate effects especially on fine lines.
- It offers a risk-free trial.
- It can be ordered online through the product’s official website.
- It must be used twice a day everyday to see results.
- The product has an official website, but the information seems to be incomplete (i.e. no list of specific ingredients).
- There are no clinical studies which supports the safety and effectiveness of the product.
- It is not available on drugstores or any health and beauty stores.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
For best results, Dermagen iQ must be applied twice a day. Apply the product on clean, dry face and neck areas. Gently massage these areas until the product is fully absorbed by the skin. After application, the cream starts to penetrate deep into the skin to do its work. This product is best combined with another of Dermagen’s product called the Expert Lift iQ.
Dermagen iQ Side Effects
Dermagen iQ has no known serious side effects. As with any other skin products, allergic reaction is a possibility especially if you have sensitive skin. Once signs of allergy occur, stop using the product immediately. If you’re planning to try this anti-aging cream, remember to place your order only from Dermagen’s official website to be sure that you’re getting the authentic product.