Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Skin around the eyes is especially susceptible to skin aging. This is because this area is very thin, and there is no fatty layer underneath, making skin on these parts almost always the first to host wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots.
About DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum
DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum takes full advantage of the potential of Vitamin C to repair and renew skin around the eyes. This product is indicated for all signs of skin aging around the eye area, with the major objective of boosting collagen protection in these areas.
Manufacturer information and its claims about DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum
Information about the manufacturer of DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum is not available.
A product study has been allegedly carried out and yielded the following results:
- In just 45 days, dark under eye circles appeared visibly improved by 85%
- In 34 days, eye puffiness became noticeably less prominent by 78%
- In 28 days, users experienced improvements in skin tone by 93%
- In 45 days, skin felt better hydrated by 66%
These observations are said to have come from an independent study of 140 women. Other details of the study from which these alleged observations came from have not been discussed, however, making the claims made above difficult to establish.
The manufacturer further confidently claims that skin improvements can become visibly noticeable in 28 to 45 days of regular, twice daily use.
DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum Ingredients
The product and affiliate websites showcasing DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum consistently mention only three ingredients, Vitamin C, Peptides and Aloe. The full product ingredient list is not openly shared.
DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum is formulated with three primary ingredients that boost this product’s anti-wrinkle power:
- Vitamin C, one of the most beneficial skin ingredients works as an antioxidant, as an energy source for skin cells that catalyzes skin renewal and reuvenation, and as a requirement in upping the skin’s collagen production
- Peptides, consisting of amino acids which are widely reputed as the building blocks of skin, are essential in skin rebuilding and in repairing damages in the skin matrix
- Aloe, very closely resembles skin, aloe has been widely studied and observed to be easily assimilated into the skin’s natural repair processes, making aloe’s components immediately available to support skin renewal and rebuilding, apart from the significant moisturization this ingredient brings to the skin.
Combined, these ingredients work to awaken, strengthen, and speed up your skin’s natural ability to treat and rejuvenate itself so that you are left with a bright, youthful looking complexion, simultaneously inhibiting further damage from being inflicted on your skin and correcting early signs of skin aging.
DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum Benefits
- inhibits skin aging by protecting your skin from the cell-damaging effects of free radicals
- supports the reversal of early signs of skin aging
- firms up your skin
- brightens your skin and leaves it with a natural, youthful glow
- floods your skin with Vitamin C, peptides and the deeply hydrating properties of aloe
DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum Drawbacks
- product has very limited online distribution, where the authenticity of product and affiliate websites are difficult to verify
- product is available only for sale online and not available in physical stores
- getting hold of the product requires you to sign up for a limited time, free trial subscription offer that compels you to disclose your credit card and automatically signed up for the product’s autoship program where you get to receive a monthly supply of the product and charged $86.15 every time until you cancel your subscription
- manufacturer information is not available which makes it hard to establish product accountability and credibility of claims
- full product ingredients list has yet to be openly disclosed
Use DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum twice daily to see noticeably and visibly improved skin around the eyes for a shorter period of time. Apply product only on clear, thoroughly cleansed skin. Apply product on slightly damp skin or, right after cleansing, to facilitate better skin absorption of these product’s potent ingredients.
This product is intended for external use only.
DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum Side Effects
No side effects can be noted. However, due to the unavailability of a full product ingredients list, it’s hard to vouch for product safety and that none of its components can potentially affect your health at the onset and over the longer term.
Who can use DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum?
This product has been formulated for use on mature skin of men and women over 30 years of age. This product is not for use on very young skin.