DermaGEN is an anti-aging product that is said to reverse the ugly effects of aging on the skin. It is marketed as a natural and more affordable alternative to aggressive anti-aging procedures. It is said to work in reducing fine lines, wrinkles, eye puffiness and dark circles. The formulation includes active ingredient that have been shown to help with the skin’s repair process which gradually reduces skin aging signs. It also contains ingredients for improving firmness and plumpness of the skin to make it more youthful in appearance. There is no price indicated on its website but a free trial is being offered.
What DermaGEN Claims?
- Improves the texture of the skin by up to 93% within 28 days
- Decreases the severity of dark circles by 85% in 45 days
- Reduces puffiness around the eyes by 78% in just 34 days of use
- Significantly boost skin hydration to slow down its aging process
About The Manufacturer
DermaGEN is form an unknown manufacturer since there is no information on websites offering the free trial regarding its manufacturer or where the formulation is made. There are some complaints because of the free trial offer saying the credit card used for signing up was charged after a few days from receiving the formula. The product has a bad reputation in the industry and there are users saying it doesn’t work.
How Does DermaGEN Work?
The product is said to work by boosting the production of collagen in the skin. This helps restore its youthful smoothness and elasticity. The decreasing collagen level in the skin is the main cause of the most problematic skin aging signs including fine lines and wrinkles. The product also uses active ingredients that target dark circles to reduce its appearance. It is also said to help reduce eye puffiness and promote epidermal cell regeneration.
DermaGEN Active Ingredients
- SYN-COLL – this is a patented synthetic combination of peptides that have been shown to significantly slow down the aging process of the skin. It stimulates the production of collagen in the skin while at the same time protecting from the degradation of collagen that occurs naturally with aging. It is a popular anti-aging ingredient because there are clinical studies proving its effectiveness.
- REGU-AGE – this is the ingredient that reduces eye puffiness and dark circles. It is a special extract from rice and soy which has been shown to help in improving the hemodynamics of blood. It also promotes microcirculation while offering protection from collagen and elastin breakdown to keep the skin’s youthful qualities.
- DuPont Glypure – this active ingredient is said to penetrate deep into the skin where it stimulates cellular activity in order to help with the natural rejuvenation process. It helps the skin repair itself while at the same time protecting against damage to keep the skin youthful.
- Pronalen Fruit Acids – this contains extracts from passion fruit, lemon, grapes and pineapple. It contains nutrients that help make the skin look and feel younger. It is also said to contain antioxidants that help slow down skin aging.
- DermaGEN can be tried for free
- It is designed to address the most problematic skin aging signs
- There are active ingredients in the product that are proven to be effective
- It uses some active ingredients that are natural
- Some feedbacks say it is a good anti-aging product
- There is no independent clinical study proving it is effective and safe
- It is from an unknown manufacturer
- There is no detailed information on what makes it work
- Some people may develop skin irritation due to sensitivity to certain ingredients
- Many feedbacks say it doesn’t really deliver significant results
- There are complaints because of the free trial being offered
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Apply small dots all over your face then spread and massage gently onto your skin. Allow it to dry naturally before applying other products on your skin.
It is recommended to test the formula on a small area of your skin before using on your entire face. This way, you can check if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. If irritation develops, wash the area with water and don’t use the cream.