Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Dermagist Neck Restoration Cream is an anti-aging formulation designed to penetrate and revitalize deep wrinkles and sagging skin in the neck and chin area. It claims to use stem cells to restore the youthful qualities of the skin in the neck area. The product is formulated to deliver fast firming and lifting effects on the skin. Long term use is said to restore the youthful appearance of saggy neck skin and even get rid of “turkey neck”. The anti-aging formulation is being sold for $99 per container but there is a promotion wherein two containers can be purchased for $129.99 on dermagist.com.
About the Manufacturer
The anti-aging neck cream is from Dermagist which offers a range of skin care products that include several anti-aging formulations. The company is based in Jupiter, Florida and their products are said to be made in the United States. Dermagist offers a wide range of products but the company is not very well-known. Their products are mostly expensive and there are some complaints from customers regarding the ineffectiveness of certain formulations. However, the company offers a 30 day money back guarantee on their products.
How Does It Work?
Dermagist Neck Cream is said to improve the appearance of loose skin on the neck while at the same time targeting deep wrinkles. It claims to use stem cells to reverse skin aging signs and revitalize the skin. The product also uses a special peptide to boost collagen production and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The formulation also includes powerful moisturizing ingredients that deeply hydrate the skin and improve its suppleness. This also helps improve the smoothness and firmness of the skin and reduces the visibility of skin aging signs.
Active Ingredients in Dermagist Neck Cream
There is no detailed information regarding the active ingredients of Dermagist Neck Cream on the Dermagist website but a list of ingredients is available. The ingredients are Aqua, hydrolyzed sesame protein(Sesaflash), acrylates copolymer, palmitoyl pentapeptide-4 (Matrixyl), glyceryl stearate SE, stearic acid, glycerine, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture (Stem Cells) Extract, sodium hyaluronate, carbomer, triethanolamine, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fragrance, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate.
Upon closer examination of the formulation, the active ingredients are:
- Matrixyl (palmitoyl pentapeptide-4) – this is a popular anti-aging ingredient composed of five amino acids linked together. It stimulates the synthesis of important constituents of the skin matrix including collagen, elastin and glucosamnoglycans. Therefore, it helps restore the smoothness, firmness and suppleness of the skin. However, a newer version of the active ingredients is available which is more effective.
- Malus domestica fruit cell culture (stem cells) extract – it is the active ingredient that is said to provide fast firming and lifting effects on the skin in the neck area. The problem is the lack of clinical proof on the effectiveness of this ingredient.
- Shea butter – this is a popular moisturizing agent but it is common in skin care formulations. It hydrates the skin and helps protect against damage which may help slow down the skin aging process slightly.
Dermagist Neck Cream Advantages
- It contains Matrixyl which has been shown to stimulate collagen, elastin and glucosamnoglycans synthesis
- It contains fruit derived stem cells for revitalizing the skin
- The product comes with a 30-day money back guarantee
- There are some good reviews from users saying it works
- The product is formulated to address severe skin aging signs in the neck area
Dermagist Neck Cream Disadvantages
- There is no substantial evidence that Dermagist Neck Cream is effective
- The formulation only uses two notable anti-aging ingredients
- The stem cells in the formula are not substantially proven to deliver anti-aging results
- It is not from a reputable skin care company
- There are several complaints against the Dermagist skin care brand
- There are many reviews from customers saying it is not really effective
Directions for Use
Apply on clean, dry skin after cleansing. Use in the morning and evening for best results. Apply a generous amount of the formula then massage gently into the skin until it is thoroughly absorbed.
Perform skin testing to check for sensitivity. In case of irritation, wash with water and discontinue use. If you have highly sensitive skin, consult your skin care professional before using Dermagist Neck Cream.