Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Dermajeun is an anti-aging topical formulation designed to decrease the appearance of the most common skin aging signs. It is said to work on fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and eye bags. The formulation is designed to be a natural and convenient alternative to Botox injections. It is said to be proven to deliver substantial anti-aging effects by stimulating the regrowth of cells to reverse the different signs of aging on the skin. There is a free trial offer on the product’s official webpages.
- Clinically proven to be effective
- Decreases the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Improves the elasticity of the skin
- Reduces dark circles and bags under the eyes
- Brightens the skin in the eye area
- Significantly slows down the skin aging process
About the Manufacturer
The manufacturer of Demajeun is unknown and it is not even stated on the product’s webpage where it is made. These are not good signs in terms of product quality.
How Does Dermajeun Work?
Dermajeun primarily works by reversing skin aging signs and slowing down skin aging. It stimulates the growth of new, healthy cells in order to restore the youthful qualities of the skin. It also improves the collagen and elastin production in the skin making it smoother and improving elasticity. The formula also contains ingredients that nourish the skin to restore or maintain its youthful qualities. The product also contains a powerful moisturizing ingredient that helps slow down the skin aging process significantly.
Dermajeun Active Ingredients
- Resveratrol – this is a powerful nourishing ingredient and it has been shown to promote the growth of new, healthy cells. It is also proven to protect against sun damage which is among the main causes of skin aging. It also helps improve collagen synthesis which helps make the skin smoother and softer.
- Collagen – this is naturally found in the skin and the protein is one of the components that make the skin elastic and smooth. It is said to restore the elasticity and suppleness of the skin when applied topically although the specific kind of collagen in the formula is not discussed in detail on the Dermajeun webpage.
- Hyaluronic acid – this ingredient is known as one of the most potent natural moisturizers today which is the reason it is common in skin care formulations such as anti-aging products. It deeply hydrates the skin and protects against dryness and damage to slow down the process of skin aging.
- Grape seed extract – this active ingredient strengthens and nourishes the skin cells. It is said to improve the elastin and collagen quality in the skin making it smoother, firmer and more youthful in appearance. It also helps protect the skin from damage slowing down the development of skin aging signs.
- Dermajeun contains active ingredients that are backed by scientific data
- There is a free trial offer on the product’s webpage
- The formula is suitable for almost all skin types
- It contains a powerful natural hydrating ingredient
- There are some good reviews from people who have tried it
- There is no substantial evidence that it is effective or safe
- The product is not from a reputable skin care company
- There are some feedbacks saying it isn’t very effective or the product can cause skin irritation on certain users
When Can You Expect Results?
Just like with most anti-aging topical formulations, it may take a few weeks or months to see visible results from using Dermajeun. There are some feedbacks saying it works within a week or two and there are also feedbacks saying they didn’t see much difference even after using it for a few weeks. This means that results may vary from one user to another.
How to Use Dermajeun?
Apply Dermajeun in the morning and evening after cleansing. Massage into the skin and let it dry before using other skin care products or wearing makeup.
Perform skin testing to check for adverse reactions before extensive use. If you have very sensitive skin, consult your skin care professional before using. In case of skin irritation, wash with water and discontinue use.