Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Dermalactives age defying cream is an anti-aging product formulated and developed by Dermalactives, along with age defying thermal heating mask and serum. It gets rid of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging by providing intense hydration to the skin. When used in combination with the heating mask and serum, much better results can be obtained compared to when using the cream alone.
This cream and all other Dermalactives products, can be purchased on the brand’s official website only. The age defying cream in particular carries a massive price tag of $990 for just one small jar of the product. According to the manufacturer, the high cost is due to the special polymer in the formula, which allows the product to work deep in the skin.
Working process of Dermalactives Age Defying Cream
The Dermalactives age defying cream, as with other Dermalactives skin care products, works on both the superficial and deeper layers of the skin. It provides intense hydration on the surface, while nourishing the cells from the inside. This leads not only in the reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, but in the prevention of other signs of aging as well. The overall result is a skin that looks healthier and younger-looking. But then again, much better improvements can be obtained if the cream is used with the heating mask and serum.
Ingredients of Dermalactives Age Defying Cream
- Glycerin – keeps the skin hydrated all day by attracting and trapping moisture; also induces maturation of skin cells.
- Jojoba oil – another moisturizing agent that works by sealing moisture; it also protects the skin from exposure to harmful environmental substances.
- Vitamins A – an antioxidant vitamin that helps fight free radicals, preserve the integrity of the tissues, and promote cell and tissue repair.
- Vitamin E – also an antioxidant vitamin, it helps nourish the skin cells and promotes the skin’s overall youthful glow.
Dermalactives Age Defying Cream Pros
- The complete list of ingredients is posted on the brand’s official website.
- It helps diminish the signs of aging.
- It moisturizes, softens, and smoothen the skin.
- It improves overall skin tone.
- It is safe and suitable for daily use.
- The manufacturer and customer reviews claim that the product has no side effects.
- It is available online on the brand’s official website.
Dermalactives Age Defying Cream Cons
- At $990, it costs a whole lot higher than most anti-aging products.
- There are no studies to may support the safety and effectiveness of the product.
- Better results will be achieved if the cream is used in combination with other expensive products of included in the brand’s anti-aging line.
- The manufacturer does not seem to offer any free trial or money-back guarantee.
- It is not available on local drugstores and health stores.
Dermalactives age defying cream should be used once a day, preferably in the morning after taking a shower. It is recommended that this cream be used with the other products in Dermalactives’ anti-aging line. If you can use all three, start with the mask, followed by the serum. Leave the mask and serum on the face for around 3-5 minutes. After that, wash your face again then pat it dry. Apply the cream, focusing on areas where the signs of aging are most apparent. Use the product, ideally the entire anti-aging line, regularly for best results.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Dermalactives age defying cream is suitable for everyday use. It is said to be suitable even for the most delicate skin. Of course, you should not take their word for it and try the product first especially if you have sensitive skin. However, given the price, it won’t be possible unless the brand offers free trial or a money-back guarantee at least. A better idea would be to look for another product that offers the same benefits at a cheaper price. After all, the anti-aging market is a huge one and there will surely be a product that will suit your budget and needs.