Dermalactives age defying serum is one of the several products on Dermalactive’s anti-aging skin care line. This serum works to reduce the signs of aging by hydrating the skin and increasing its elasticity. Dermalactives is an international skin care brand that boasts of its anti-aging products which, according to them, is currently among the best in the market. Such claim is based on the fact that their anti-aging line works deeper into the skin. This deep action is attributed to the so-called special polymer in the products.
The serum can be bought online from the Dermalactives’ official website, or through other online retailers. At $890 per bottle, it is much more expensive compared to other anti-aging products. Is it really worth its hefty price tag? Let’s find out.
Working process of Dermalactives Age Defying Serum
Dermalactives age defying serum, said to be one of the best anti-aging serums available, fights aging by preventing the skin from getting too dry. Dryness leads to the formation of fine lines and wrinkles, which make the skin look older than its actual age. It also has some ingredients that promote the production of collagen and elastin, which are the main components of the skin. This serum, when combined with other products in Dermalactives’ anti-aging line, provides a much better result when it comes to giving you that smoother, younger-looking skin.
Ingredients of Dermalactives Age Defying Serum
- Glycerin – attracts and traps moisture, keeping the skin hydrated throughout the day; it also promotes maturation of the skin cells.
- Jojoba oil – hydrates the skin by sealing moisture like glycerin does; also protects the skin from the harmful substances in the environment.
- Avocado extract – an antioxidant-rich natural extract, it works to nourish, moisturize, and protect the skin against free radicals; it also repairs damage caused by sun exposure and promotes the production of collagen and elastin.
- Allantoin – a skin conditioning agent that nourishes the skin.
- Vitamins – provides the necessary antioxidants to fight free radicals that cause the aging of cells.
Dermalactives Age Defying Serum Pros
- Its brand’s official website provides a complete list of ingredients.
- It helps combat the signs of aging.
- It moisturizes the skin and improves skin tone.
- It boosts collagen and elastin production by the body.
- It improves skin elasticity.
- It is safe and suitable for daily use.
- According to the manufacturers and online reviews from users, it has no side effects.
- You can order it online from Dermalactives’ official website.
Dermalactives Age Defying Serum Cons
- At $890, it is much more expensive than most anti-aging products.
- There are no studies that support the safety and effectiveness of the serum.
- The serum tends to work better if used with the other equally-expensive Dermalactives products – thermal heating mask and anti-aging cream.
- There seems to be no trial offers or money-back guarantee.
- It is not available on local drugstores and health stores.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Like any other anti-aging products, Dermalactives age defying serum must be applied on a clean, freshly-washed face. After washing, don’t dry your skin completely – you have to massage the serum over your damp face to seal the moisture in. Apply the serum all over your face and neck, making sure to focus on the problem areas. Gently rub until the product is fully absorbed. Use the product everyday to see results.
Better results can be achieved if the serum is combined with other products in Dermalactives’ anti-aging line. These include the Age Defying Thermal Heating Mask and Age Defying Cream. To use all three, start by applying the mask first followed by the serum. Allow the mask and serum to stay on the face for 3-5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Pat your face dry, then massage the cream all over it. The combination of these three products yield better results compared to the serum alone.
There have been no side effects associated with the use of Dermalactives age defying serum according to the product’s official website and users who have tried the product. It is just unfortunate that the brand does not offer free trial, and it isn’t cheap enough to give it a try. But then again, you can just rely on the reviews available online or find someone whom you know has used the product. If you have sensitive skin, nonetheless, just avoid the serum altogether and opt for a cheaper product – preferably one that also offers free trial.