Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Dermalactives Eye Cream is a daytime cream formulated to nourish and pamper the delicate skin of the eye area. It is a highly active product that claims to minimize puffiness, restore healthy skin, and prevent the signs of aging. These effects said to be mainly due to the brand’s advanced collagen formula, which helps stimulate the production of collagen in the deeper layers of the skin while also conditioning the skin’s surface to make it look younger, healthier, and more radiant.
This eye cream is available at Dermalactives’ official website. It can also be purchased through other online retailers. As with any other products of the brand, it is a bit pricey too at $320 for a 30ml jar of cream.
Working process of Dermalactives Eye Cream
Dermalactives Eye Cream fights the signs of aging around the eye area by nourishing and moisturizing the skin on it. It also repairs skin damage by inducing collagen production in the deep layers of the skin. Using this cream on a daily basis along with the eye lifting solution will give great results.
Ingredients of Dermalactives Eye Cream
- Glycerin – works mainly as moisturizer; it also has skin healing properties and helps treat common skin problems such as acne.
- Sodium hyaluronate – also called hyaluronic acid, it is a naturally-occurring compound in the body; it serves many benefits, one of which is keeping the skin moisturized, plump, and soft.
- Retinyl palmitate – a form of vitamin A commonly found in many hair, makeup, and skin care products; it gets rid of dry, damaged skin by moisturizing the skin and restoring its suppleness.
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant vitamin whose main role is to fight free radicals that cause damage to the cells which, in turn, results to aging.
- Hydrolyzed collagen – stimulates the body’s production of collagen.
- Hydrolyzed elastin – helps nourish, moisturize, and protect skin; its great moisturizing effects make it extremely suitable for combating dry, flaky, and mature-looking skin.
- Algae extract – also referred to as “seaweed extract,” it provides a variety of benefits which includes skin moisturizing, conditioning, nourishing, and detoxifying to name a few; it is also rich in antioxidants, which help get rid of free radicals.
Dermalactives Eye Cream Pros
- Its complete list of ingredients is shown in the brand’s official website.
- It minimizes the signs of aging on the delicate skin of the eye area.
- It nourishes, conditions, and moisturizes the skin.
- It stimulates the production of both collagen and elastin.
- It is safe and suitable for everyday use.
- Based on user reviews, the product has no side effects.
- It is available for purchase on Dermalactives’ official website.
Dermalactives Eye Cream Cons
- It is more expensive than most eye products.
- The product works best when used with the equally-expensive Dermalactives eye lifting solution.
- There is no money-back guarantee or free sample offers.
- It is not available on local drugstores and health stores.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Dermalactives Eye Cream is best used with the brand’s eye lifting solution. To use these products, start by washing your face and patting it dry. Apply the eye lifting solution first. Gently rub the product on the eye area until fully absorbed by the skin. You can now apply the eye cream using small circular motions. Make sure that either product does not contact the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse your eyes immediately. For best results, use this combo on a regular basis.
The Dermalactives Eye Cream, and all Dermalactives products in general, are proven to be safe for daily use. This claim of safety is backed by customers who have tried the product. No free samples are offered, so you have to buy the product to be able to try it. This, however, is impractical due to the price of the product. In such case, it would be best to just look for another product like the ones suggested below.