Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution is a daytime anti-wrinkle serum formulated to combat aging on the delicate skin of the eye area. It helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, while also improving skin tone and elasticity. It keeps the skin moisturized throughout the day, thereby protecting the skin from the future signs of aging. Overall, the skin will look younger and more radiant.
This eye lifting serum can be bought online from the Dermalactives’ official website. It is also available through other online retailers. Like most of the brand’s products, this one also comes at a hefty price tag of $450 for a small bottle.
Working process of Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution
Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution fights aging mainly by preventing skin dryness. It keeps the skin hydrated all day long, effectively diminishing fine lines and wrinkles while at the same time preventing new ones from forming. It is also believed that the product has ingredients that stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, which are the keys to beautiful skin. Regular use of this eye lifting solution is said to produce much better results when combined with other Dermalactives anti-aging products.
Ingredients of Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution
- Phospholipids – a skin repairing ingredient that works on a cellular level, keeping the cells healthy by providing them with a stable surrounding structure.
- Hydrolyzed collagen – aids in the production of collagen by the body.
- Hydrolyzed elastin – known for its nourishing, moisturizing, and protective effects on the body tissues; it locks natural moisture, making it an excellent solution to dry, flaky, and mature skin.
- Aloe vera extract – a medicinal plant that has been long known for its ability to heal wounds and relieve inflamed skin; it is effective in treating a wide variety of skin and hair problems.
- Cucumber extract – widely known for its ability to soothe puffy eyes, this natural plant extract can also suppress the excess production of melanin which results to formation of dark spots.
- Vitamin C and E – the most potent antioxidant vitamins, their main role is to get rid of the free radicals that cause cellular damage and aging.
Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution Pros
- Its brand’s official website provides a complete list of ingredients.
- It helps combat the signs of aging around the very delicate eye area.
- It hydrates the skin and keeps it moisturized all day.
- It enhances the body’s production of both collagen and elastin.
- It improves skin tone and elasticity.
- It is safe and suitable for daily use.
- It has no side effects according to the manufacturer and user reviews.
- You can order it online from Dermalactives’ official website.
Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution Cons
- At $450, it is way more expensive than most anti-aging eye products.
- Best results can be obtained if the product is used with the equally-expensive Dermalactives Eye Cream.
- There are no trial offers or money-back guarantee.
- It is not available on local drugstores and health stores.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution must be applied on a freshly-washed face. Use it once a day, preferably in the morning. Dispense the product and gently massage it around the eye area, making sure to avoid contact with the eyes. If accidental contact occurs, rinse immediately and thoroughly. For best results, use with Dermalactives Eye Cream.
The manufacturer of Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution claims that their product has been proven to be safe for daily use on the delicate eye area. Such claim is backed by customers who have used the product, but then again, trying the product yourself is still the best way to know for sure. As this is not possible due to the price, the next best option is to just look for another product that is cheaper and offers free trial.