Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
If you ever feel like turning over a new leaf with your beauty regime, the Dermalactives Facial Peel could be just what you’ve been looking for. Underneath the dead skin cells and dark spots of your face is a brand new layer of fresh skin. The Dermalactives Facial Peel has been scientifically formulated to peel and prepare the skin for renewal and create a firm and youthful appearance. The Peel is designed to eliminate clogged pores, clear the appearance of dark spots and improve skin elasticity. It costs approximately $175.
Dermalactives Facial Peel is manufactured and distributed by Dermalactives Inc, a California based company. Dermalactives Inc has a full product website providing email contact details and a toll free telephone number.
How to Use Dermalactives Facial Pee?l
It is recommended that Dermalactives Facial Peel is used only once or twice a week. It should be applied to the face avoiding contact with your eyes. Allow the product to be left on the skin for two minutes before using small circular motions with the figures. Rub a small area of the face at a time until the whole face has been massaged. Use warm water to rinse the product from your face and reveal your beautiful glowing skin. Dermalactives recommend that for best results use the Facial Peel in concert with Dermalactives Moisturizer.
Dermalactives Inc provides a full ingredient list for their products including the Facial Peel. The ingredients in this product include;
- Glycerin: to attract moisture to the skin
- Propanediol; is an organic compound to improve viscosity
- Collagen & Elastin; proteins found naturally in the skin to improve elasticity
- Algae Extract; to provide nutrients to the skin
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3; a peptide to improve skin texture
- Prunus Amigdalus Dulcis; this is a sweet almond oil to encourage moisture in the skin
- Ascorbic Acid; a form of antioxidant Vitamin C
- Lecithin; a fatty compound
- Aloe Barbadensis; leaf juice from aloe vera
- Camellia Sinensis; plant extract
- Helianthus Annus; derived from sunflower seed oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate; a form of Vitamin E
- Retinyl Palmitate; a form of Vitamin A
- Polysorbate-20; derived from lauric acid
- Carbomer; a thickening and emulsifying agent
- Sodium Hydroxide; inorganic and caustic base
- Ethylhexylglycerin; Deodorant and skin-conditioning agent
- Phenoxyethanol; germicidal agent
- The product gently removes dead skin cells, environmental debris and other dirt clogging up the pores to immediately brighten the appearance of the skin.
- The company offers a full ingredient list, so those with sensitivities can be aware of whether the product is suitable for use.
- Freshens and cleans the skin, providing a more effective base for any other skincare products such as anti aging creams and moisturizing to further improve the appearance of the skin.
- Dermalactives Facial Peel is only available at certain kiosks or online, which may be problematic for some consumers. However, it is possible to order direct without using a credit card. Customers simply need to post a personal check or money order to Dermalactives Inc to place an order.
- There are no details about whether the company offers any type of guarantee available with this product. Since there is no product trial, many consumers may be reluctant to pay almost $200 for a product they have no idea will work for them.
By Angela – I bought this product at the mall. At first I was a little sketchy about it but it really does a fantastic job. My face just felt very refresh and moisturized. And if smells really nice