Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
WHAT IS DERMALACTIVES FACIAL PEEL?
A Dermalactives Facial Peel Review: If you ever feel like turning over a new leaf with your beauty regime, the Dermalactives Facial Peel could be just what you’ve been looking for. Underneath the dead skin cells and dark spots of your face is a brand new layer of fresh skin. The dermalactives purifying facial peel has been scientifically formulated to peel and prepare the skin for renewal and create a firm and youthful appearance. The dermalactives facial peel is designed to eliminate clogged pores, clear the appearance of dark spots and improve skin elasticity. It costs approximately $175.
WHO MAKES DERMALACTIVES FACIAL PEEL?
Dermalactives Facial Peel is manufactured and distributed by Dermalactives Inc, a California based company. Dermalactives Inc has a full product website providing email contact details and a toll free telephone number.
HOW DOES DERMALACTIVES FACIAL PEEL WORK?
The Dermalactives Facial Peel works through the collective and unifying functions of its various ingredients. These ingredients mainly work towards elasticity and skin hydration.
INGREDIENTS OF DERMALACTIVES FACIAL PEEL
Dermalactives Inc provides a full ingredient list for their products including the Facial Peel. The ingredients in this product include:
- Glycerin: to attract moisture to the skin
- Propanedio: is an organic compound to improve viscosity
- Collagen & Elastin: proteins found naturally in the skin to improve elasticity
- Algae Extract: to provide nutrients to the skin
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3: a peptide to improve skin texture
- Prunus Amigdalus Dulcis: this is a sweet almond oil to encourage moisture in the skin
- Ascorbic Acid: a form of antioxidant Vitamin C
- Lecithin: a fatty compound
- Aloe Barbadensis: leaf juice from aloe vera
- Camellia Sinensis: plant extract
- Helianthus Annus: derived from sunflower seed oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate: a form of Vitamin E
- Retinyl Palmitate: a form of Vitamin A
- Polysorbate-20: derived from lauric acid
- Carbomer: a thickening and emulsifying agent
- Sodium Hydroxide: inorganic and caustic base
- Ethylhexylglycerin: Deodorant and skin-conditioning agent
- Phenoxyethanol: germicidal agent
- User dermalactives facial peel reviews, the product gently removes dead skin cells, environmental debris and other dirt clogging up the pores to immediately brighten the appearance of the skin.
- The company offers a full ingredient list, so those with sensitivities can be aware of whether the product is suitable for use.
- Freshens and cleans the skin, providing a more effective base for any other skincare products such as anti aging creams and moisturizing to further improve the appearance of the skin
- Dermalactives products is only available at certain kiosks or online, which may be problematic for some consumers. However, it is possible to order direct without using a credit card. Customers simply need to post a personal check or money order to Dermalactives Inc to place an order.
- There are no details about whether the company offers any type of guarantee available with this product. Since there is no product trial, many consumers may be reluctant to pay almost $200 for a product they have no idea will work for them.
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS OF DERMALACTIVES FACE PEEL
According to dermalactives reviews: It is recommended that Dermalactives Facial Peel is used only once or twice a week. It should be applied to the face avoiding contact with your eyes. Allow the product to be left on the skin for two minutes before using small circular motions with the figures. Rub a small area of the face at a time until the whole face has been massaged. Use warm water to rinse the product from your face and reveal your beautiful glowing skin. Based on dermalactives facial peel review, Dermalactives recommend that for best results use the Facial Peel in concert with Dermalactives Moisturizer.