Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Dermalactives Moisturizer is formulated with innovative breakthrough technology to provide a defense against skin dryness. This moisturizer protects the skin from free radical and environmental damage, which can cause premature aging, nourishing the skin from within. Dermalactives has been created as an active treatment which stimulates collagen synthesis to boost dermal regeneration and improve cell production for healthy looking, glowing skin. It is available on the Dermalactives website and at selective retail kiosks for approximately $145.
Dermalactives is manufactured by Dermalactives Inc. This is a company based out of Beverly Hills in California. Dermalactives Inc has been at their current premises for the last six years.
How to Use Dermalactives Moisturizer
It is recommended that Dermalactives Moisturizer is used after the using the range’s Cleansing Gel. It should be applied evenly over the face and neck, smoothing thoroughly until all of the product has been fully absorbed. For the best results, this moisturizer should be used morning and night each day.
Dermalactives Inc does provide full ingredient details for all products in their range including this moisturizer. These include:
- Juice of Aloe Barbadensis Leaf: a form of Aloe Vera
- Capric/ Caprylic Triglycerides: this fatty acid is used to prevent moisture loss and thicken the product
- Helianthus Annuus: This is a form of sunflower oil, providing moisture
- Glycerin: a compound required to attract moisture to the skin
- Collagen: component naturally produced in the skin
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3: this is a synthetic peptide, which provides anti wrinkle properties
- Algae: used as a water binding ingredient and thickener
- Cetyl Alcohol: this is used in small quantities to create a weightless feel
- Glyceryl Stearate; this is a water binding ingredient
- Euterpe Oleracea; this is a fruit oil
- Vitis Vinifera Extract; Derived from red wine
- Chondrus Crispus; this is a nutrient rich red algae
- Prunus Amigdalus Dulcis; this a sweet almond oil, which leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft
- Ascorbic Acid; a form of Vitamin C
- Lecithin; a thickening agent
- Camellia Sinensis; this is a natural leaf extract
- Butyrosperum Parkii; this is a form of shea butter for providing moisture
- Simmondsia Chinensis; this is a type of Jojoba oil
- Glycine Soja Unsaponifiable; a soybean protein
- Xanthan Gum; a stabilizer and thickening agent
- Potassium Sorbate; a salt derived from sorbic acid
- Hyaluronic Acid Sodium; provides sun protection for the skin and encourages moisture absorption
- Tocopheryl Acetate; a form of Vitamin E
- Retinyl Palmitate; a form of Vitamin A
- Dermalactives Inc provides a full ingredient list so that you can be aware of any sensitivity issues
- This moisturizer goes on to the skin very well, feeling smooth and comfortable under makeup
- The product also encourages moisture in the skin cells, creating a more plumped up and youthful appearance
- The product is non greasy, yet offers fantastic moisturization
- Dermalactives moisturizer is only available at selected kiosks or online. However, there is the option to purchase without using a credit card. The company
- The company fails to detail whether there is any guarantee or money back offer provided with the product.
provides postal details to allow you to send payment in the form of a money order or personal check in order to place an order.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.