Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Dermalogica Total Eye Care is a skin health product designed to protect the delicate skin in the eye region. It comes mainly in cream form thus making it easier to properly apply over the eyes. Continued and consistent use of this product fights the wrinkles that appear on the face creating a radiant look from the eyes. Besides protection, it also hydrates the eye area thus preventing puffiness in the process. A 15 ml of this product goes for around £39.20.
The product’s manufacturer, Dermalogica, is a skin care and beauty firm situated in Carson, California, in the United States of America. It is well known for the variety of quality skin care treatments inclusive of moisturizers, cleansers, toners, masques and exfoliants just to list a handful. The company was founded back in 1986 and has been in operation for close to thirty years now.
This product has a Sun Protection Factor of 15 besides the alpha-hydroxy acids and optical light diffusers. These three factors help protect the eye in the following manner; the alpha-hydroxy acids help reduce puffiness in the eye region by concealing dark circles as the optical light diffusers help to remove them. The SPF of 15 helps to protect the eye region against damage from the sun; this is because it is a sunscreen in its own merit and does not contain harmful chemicals.
- 4.5% Titanium dioxide which acts as the sunscreen pigment
- Water-allows solubility
- C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate- acts as an emollient to soften and lubricate the skin
- Butylene Glycol- acts as a moisturizing agent and prevents excessive drying.
- Glycerin- acts both as a solvent and moisturizer at the same time.
- Silica- provides anti-caking abilities to the cream besides being an opacifying agent.
- Lactic Acid-acts as an astringent agent
- Potassium cetyl phosphate-this is a surface wetting agent that helps reduce the surface tension of the cream
- Cetearyl alcohol- acts both as an emulsifier and hydrophilic thickener
- Magnesium Aluminum silicate-a stabilizing agent as well as an emulsifier
- Glyceryl stearate-acts as an emollient
- PEG-100 stearate –a cleaning agent
Other notable ingredients include;propylene glycol,ulmaria flower extract,centella asiatica extract,leucine,valine,tyrosine,arginine and lysine
- It is a gentle formula that is very friendly to every eye inclusive of those who put on spectacles as well as the contact lens wearers.
- The company offers a bonus Dermalogica skin detox set if one purchases the Dermalogica Total Eye Care worth more than £40
- The product is shipped for free on successful online purchase
- Delivery is very fast
- The product is also manufactured without artificially induced fragrances.
- You can return the product for a refund if you are not satisfied with its results.
- A price tag of £39 for a 15 ml cream is not very pocket friendly.
- The gift bonus on purchase of certain amount of the product is only for a limited period of time.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
- How to know if the item is coming
Once ordered online, the prospective customer will receive a notification via email
How long does order Processing Take?
The product is usually dispatched within 24 hours of successfully placing an order.