Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Dermasis is a skin care product used for the elimination of psoriasis on the skin. The skin care product is marketed based on the notion that it will provide soothing relief* for troublesome symptoms of psoriasis.
The psoriasis based skincare product is said to promote the hydration of the skin so as to promote its smoothness and suppleness. The skin care cream is said to sooth itching, burning* and irritation of the skin.
The skin care cream is said to contain anti-oxidants that will help with protecting the skin from UV light. The skin acre cream, Dermasis is said to promote healthier looking skin.
Manufacturer Information And Claims* On Dermasis
The manufacturers claim* that the Dermasis will provide the user with the skin relief* that they having been looking for. They claim* that Dermasis is suitable for persons of all genders and age. They claim* that the quality of the ingredients used in the formulation of the skin care cream is not questionable.
They claim* that the skin care cream will provide the user with long-term results for up to years. They assure their consumers that the skin care cream has no negative effects.
Active Key Ingredients
The ingredients used in the formulation of the Dermasis are said to act in such a way that they apply a combined effort to bring a synergetic performance of the skin care cream. The product’s ingredients are said to mainly natural based and some of them and their functions includes: –
- Palm Oil: It is able to penetrate to the deepest layers of the skin to form a protective layer that prevents the escape of moisture from the skin and thus promoting skin hydration and resultantly promoting skin suppleness and softness.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia / Tree tea Oil: Its soothing properties help with relief* of skin itching, burning* and irritation commonly caused by an outbreak of psoriasis. It’s cleansing properties apart from the mentioned, help with removal of dead skin cells from the skin.
- Vitamin E Acetate: It is enriched with anti-oxidant properties that help lock in skin moisture and neutralize the damage from free radicals. Promotes* a well-nourished and healthy skin.
The Advantages of Dermasis
- It may promote skin hydration
- It may help in soothing of the skin
- It promotes* natural healing* of the skin
- May protect* skin from free radicals
- Promotes* skin exfoliation
The Disadvantages of Dermasis
- The psoriasis based skin care product is not available in retail stores.
What are the precautions to the use of the Dermasis?
The skin care cream is not for use in the treatment, cure*, prevention or diagnosis of any diseases. The skin care cream should be placed in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Possible Side Effects
They mention that there are not any negative effects from the use of the Dermasis. However, in the case you develop any adverse reactions from the use of the skin care cream, discontinue use immediately.
Where To Find It?
Product can be purchased through the Amazon.com.