Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Diamond Luxe is a new age-defying serum. It combines the benefits of the Lavandox, special peptides, and black diamonds. It is used to reduce muscle contraction, manipulate light, improve sagging and dehydrated skin, and boost the collagen production process. This results in a youthful and a radiant skin.
It is available on their websites at a price of around $199.99. Along with shipping price of $2.95, the total cost of the product goes to $206.98
How it Works?
Diamond luxe serum is absorbed deep into your skin. It works on the skin cells. It also nourishes your skin naturally. Each product in the combination plays a role in the age-defying process. The major substances combined in this blend are black diamonds, which is unique in absorbing light and when exposed to UV light it exhibits strong luminescence. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and softly diffuses the light. Black diamond dust settles on the fine lines and wrinkles. This softly diffuses the light and as a result, an airbrushed look is obtained. Lavandox is made from some molecules of Spanish lavender oil. It reduces muscle contraction, which leads to wrinkle formation. Peptides are used to increase the rate at which collagen is produced, the skins elasticity and also reduces the aging signs manifestation.
How to use it?
First, cleanse your skin properly and gently, allow it to dry and then apply the cream. Massage it on your skin until it is completely absorbed. You should apply it twice a day in order to obtain the desired results.
- Retinol – It helps in collagen and elastin production.
- Hyaluronic Acid – It hydrates the skin and holds water for a long duration.
- Green Tea – It contains antioxidants that help in collagen production and also they reduce the damage of your skin by free radicles.
- Deionized Water – It is used for hydration purposes.
Glycerin, Glycol, Tetrapeptide-7, Carrageenan, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Butylene Glycol, Humulus Lupulus Cone Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Hexylene Glycol, Pinus Sylvestris Bud Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Diamond Powder, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lemon Peel Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Lavandula Stoechas, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-1 and Potassium Sorbet.
- It establishes an airbrushed look that results from the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It offers a 30day-money-back guarantee if the product fails to be effective on your skin.
- They offer a 14-day trial sample.
- It has no side effects.
- It provides you with a glowing skin eliminating the fine lines and wrinkles in your skin.
- It has a list of many ingredients whose details on their function or benefits are not given.
- It is not for problematic and sensitive skin.
- Their website does not have any information about the company that manufactures this product.
- It is not pocket-friendly.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Is the product durable?
The website of this product gives limited information about the durability of the product.
Is it easy to use?
It is easy to use since you only need to cleanse you face and then massage the cream on your skin.