Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Dinovite is a supplement used for cats and dogs giving them delicate nutrients, enzymes and minerals which are cooked out of their food. It is a powdered dietary supplement added daily to your pet’s food and contains minerals which are meant to help improve their health. It is mostly used on your pets when they feel itchy, scratch their bodies, stink or even when their fur shed. Dinovite is a supplement made from purely natural ingredients which will save your lovely pet from scratching their fur saving them from looking miserable. It is meant to save you from the antibiotics, creams, lotions or even steroids which cost you more yet provide no solution to your itchy pets. Dinovite saves you the stress of being miserable about your pet as it could be a nutritional deficiency it tries to solve instead of the medical problem your vet could not solve. Dinovite can be purchased at the below mentioned prices;
- Dinovite for dogs: $24.99 – $199.99
- Dinovite for cats: $49.99
- Treats :$2.99
- Supplements:$8.99- $24.99
Manufacture Information and Claims about Dinovite
Dinovite is manufactured in the USA though the company name is not mentioned in their official website. The manufacturers claim that this supplement contains naturally preserved ingredients with no synthetic chemicals. They claim that as much as your pet maybe suffering from flaky, dry, itchy skin or lesions and while your vet can help with more serious treatments like injections or prescribed medications, these conditions may be associated with nutritional deficiencies in your pet. Dinovite then chips in to solve those deficiencies. The manufacturers also claim that Dinovite is clears up most signs of nutritional deficiency in a span of 90 days. They also claim that alongside the powdered supplement, they also manufacture Lickochops and Supromega which are Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acid supplement intended to give your dog a healthy skin and shinny coat. They also claim that Dogosuds; Dinovite’s shampoo gently rinses away without leaving any residue whatsoever on your dog’s coat. These shampoos are available in unscented, lavender, peppermint tea tree and essential oil blends.
How Dinovite Works?
The essential natural ingredients and digestive enzymes and direct fed microbial in Dinovite work together to help your pet’s body function properly, improve their coat color, skin and their overall health.
Material composition of Dinovite
Dinovite contains delicate nutrients, omega fatty acids and zinc as the main ingredients whose functions are as elaborated below;
- Delicate vitamins: Ensures vibrant life
- Fatty acids: Used for skin and shiny coat
- Zinc: Improves your pets immune system and the general skin
It also contains other ingredients which are equally important as illustrated below:
- Trace Minerals: Helps in the general proper body function
- Live Direct Fed Microbial: Enhances the immune system
- Enzymes: These are used to help in digestion
Benefits of Dinovite
- It is a supplement made from natural ingredients only
- Dinovite is cooked out of your cat’s or dog‘s food
- A 90 day guarantee is offered on your first purchase enabling you to try Dinovite with no risks
- A customer care service number is provided in their official website
- The company quickly responds to claims so as to come up with an agreeable solution
Drawbacks of Dinovite
- High purchase costs
- High shipping costs
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Instructions for using Dinovite
From the official website, the manufacturer of Dinovite claims it can be used over two steps as shown below:
- Add one scoop of Dinovite to your cat’s or dog’s food
- Add little water and stir
Precautions of Dinovite
- Always keep the lid tightly closed at all times
- Dinovite may upset some pet’s digestive system due to its high level of flax
- This supplement may not be ideal for pets allergic to grains as it contains grains
Side effects of Dinovite
According to the official website there is no mention of any side effects but maybe mild nausea or dizziness may be experienced after using the supplement, it is always important to consult with the pet’s vet first before using this supplement.
Does Dinovite Interact With Other Medication?
Your vet should always be consulted to ascertain the fact that your pet needs to use Dinovite.