Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Drybar specializes in blowouts when it comes to your hair. The hair entails a lot such coloring, styling, trimming, etc. The Drybar Company chooses to offer expertise in only one field of the hair in order to deliver high-quality services to their customers. This why many are disappointed after visiting the salons as they try to combine all the areas in the field. The hairstylists in the company are specialized in the blowout field.
What is Drybar?
Drybar is a company that specializes only in blowouts. This assures you that you will get high-quality services from the best experts in the field. It lessens the complications of salon process. The Drybar salon offers services such as washing your hair, trimming, or coloring and then the blowout. The company also sells its own blowout products such as shampoos, serums, and hairdryers used in the salon for a perfect blowout.
How does DrybarWork?
Drybar salon offers only one service, which is used to create a wide variety of styles. This is to ensure that the customers obtain a perfect look as they have different hair and wants in their look. They can also add a braid to their style at an extra cost of $10. They provide different blowouts styles such as:
- The Manhattan style – this style is completely straight and smooth.
- The straight up style – it is a straight style with only a little body.
- The Mai Tai – the style looks perfect for the beach. It is styled as messy waves.
- The Cosmo style – This is styled as loose curls that frame the face.
- The Cosmo Tai style – It mixes both the loose curls and the messy waves.
- Shirley Temple – this style is for children under the age of ten.
- The Uptini – it consists of different styles of updos.
- Southern Comfort – this style with lots of volumes is for bigger hair.
- Dirty Martini style – this is textured hair that looks tousled.
The Benefits of Drybar
- Specializing in one product has created an environment that is free from distain and pressure.
- They sell products that they use, making it easier for you to carry blowout at home.
- Their hairstylists are specialized in only one area thus they are able to bring out the best from their customer’s hair.
Does Drybar Deliver Quality Services?
The hairstylists specialize in the blowout area. This allows them to deliver good results in styling and blowing your hair. They sell the products that the use to enable you to blow your hair while at home. They offer different blowout styles to create a perfect look for their customers.
Drybar Products Pricing
Drybar Company offers different products and tools that enable you to blow your hair at home. The categories of products offered are cleans and conditions, blowout tools, style, treat and protect, kits, Bundles, and Accessories.
Who Came Up with Drybar?
It was started over six years ago, where Alli Webb started it as a small business. She is a professional hairstylist specialized in providing blowouts services to her customers. The company has various locations in the United States amounting to over 65 new locations. It is aimed at offering quality services and amazing products to their customers.