Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The Easy Green wheat grass and seed sprouter machine is characterized by 7 basic benefits; it is easy, healthy, cost effective, safe, fresh, unique and kid friendly. This is because the sprouter handles all the sprouting processes for you, plus it comes with a cleaning and disinfection cycle. It enables you to sprout different kinds of seeds including even the broccoli sprouts and wheat grass. The Easy Green machine enables you to grow fresh food as you harvest them right from your kitchen and thus no transportation, handling, refrigeration or shelve sitting involved. The safety of the machine is provided in the clean and fresh air it gives to the seeds. It allows you to grow even baby greens like sunflower which is rare and unique.
The Easy Green automatic sprouter costs 299 Euros. They offer a 4 month manufacturing warranty.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Easy Green
The Easy Green sprouting machine is a product manufactured by the Easy Green Company. Zoul Azulay is the founder and inventor of the Easy Green MikroFarm. The company manufacturers claim that the company was founded in 1996 and ever since they have been aiming at being the best they claim that the machine is able to accommodate both professional growers and home owners and families too to enable them grow optimally nutritious sprouts at a very affordable price compared to grocery stores. They claim that their goal in the design of the machine was to keep it simple, automatic, user friendly and highly effective for the production of perfect batches of healthy nutritious sprouts in very few days.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
The Easy Green Sprouter soaks mists and oxygenates your seeds automatically once you have sprinkled and filled the water compartment. The machine uses the contributive functions of each of its features. The features each complete a specific function that help keeps the plants healthy and fresh. They include the following:-
- Helps suck the water through the water enhancement principles by Victor Schaubeger to produce fresh dynamised water.
- Used as a platform for the seeds to grow. Provides a balanced humidity level and cool temperature and only allows fresh and clean air.
- Helps filter air to provide clean fresh air.
- To enable it fit into kitchen faucet
- It has a 96 point activation timer that tunes the environmental conditions. Measure the appropriate time for the enough amount of water to add to the seeds. All you need is to set the timer to mist the seeds.
- One cartridge is equal to 2 cups of sprouts.
A single tray
- Used to sprout a large quantity of one thing.
- The machine runs on 110v electricity. It consumes 20 watts of power between two to 2 and a half hours in a day.
The Advantages of Easy Green
- It uses little water when rinsing the seeds
- It is stackable
- One is able to connect it to a kitchen faucet
- Offers good conditions; fresh air, renewed water, cool temperature and balanced humidity
- Allows even the growth of unique seeds
- Gives an exciting addition and look to your kitchen
- No cross-contamination from transport and handling
- It helps promote a healthy lifestyle
- Makes sprouting easy.
- It’s automatically controlled.
The Cons of Easy Green
- The machine is relatively expensive.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
What is the direction of use for the Easy Green sprouting machine?
Choose the kind of seeds you would like to grow and then first sprinkle your trays with seeds then fill the water compartment.
Does the sprouter machine come with seeds?
No. you will have to buy the seeds on a separate purchase.
Possible Side effects
The machine is designed to ensure it enables access to fresh air and water and resultantly access to fresh food, making it free of any negative side effects.
Should you buy this product?
The customers who have used the Easy Green sprouting machine have expressed of how amazing the machine is. They claim that it has fit perfectly into their busy schedules as it was an easy set-up, it is flexible, and it operates automatically. They further claim that they would recommend it to any interested party.