Ecoflex is a two in one joint care product that is specially formulated for aging joints. The product package includes an easy to apply topical cream (for instant joint relief) and a supplement bottle of pills to take (for joint nutritional purposes). The product taunts itself as the answer to perennial problems associated with aging joints
Things You Should Know About Ecoflex
- The product is sold as a package of two products. This is because it is necessary to calm joint pain when it grows to unbearable levels or when it reaches to a point that it is preventing you to do something that really needs to be done. The other product, been a long term care product, is meant to reduce the instances when you are required to use the instant relief topical cream
- This product is made in the united states but is sold worldwide through the official website and through retailer sites like amazon
- The package is supposed to last you for roughly one month
Benefits of taking Ecoflex
Ecoflex is marketed as having the following benefitss
- Provides instant relief to an aching joint or muscle
- Combines the benefits of instant relief with the benefits of long term joint care
- Promotes joint nourishment by encompassing well researched joint ingredients
- Reduces the swelling associated with inflammation
What Ingredients are Used in Ecoflex?
Ecoflex uses the renowned ingredients in joint care;
- Glucosamine – this perhaps the best rated ingredient in joint care. Plays a key role in the regeneration of cartilage and connective tissue
- Boswellin – has been proven to be a nice source of natural anti-inflammation agents
- Rehmannia – has been associated with anti-aging and anti-inflammation qualities
- Shatavari – regenerates damged cartilage and is believed to purify the blood
- Ashgwagandha Root – used in Ecoflex due to its strong anti-inflammation qualities
- Chondroitin – promotes joint suppleness and improves lubrication
- Methanol – used in the cream only! Has soothing sensational on an aching joints and acts as a solvent
- Eucalyptus – used hand in hand with methanol due to its pain killing abilities
Advantages of buying Ecoflex
- The product is adapted to aging joints and thus it is gentle enough
- Comes in two forms to offer an all round support
- There are no reported side effects of using this products
- This product is prepared from natural ingredients
Drawbacks of using Ecoflex
- There is confusion on which is the official product website
- All the sites associated with it are clattered and lack essential information
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
How to Use Ecoflex?
There are two instruction sets associated with Ecoflex. For the instant relief formula, it is recommended that you apply a little scoop from the tube directly to the aching joint. You should then massage the cream until it is evenly distributed. If you need to wash off the cream, allow at least 15 minutes for the body to fully absorb the cream. You should not use the cream for more than six times daily. For the long term care formula, you should take two pills daily. It is recommended that you take the pills with water or with meals but it is up to you to decide whether to take in a single sitting or in two different servings.
Precautionary Warnings and Other Side Effects
- Keep this product away from children
- The cream might cause irritation when used on broken skin, when ingested, when in contact with eyes, nose and other sensitive body organs and thus care should be taken when applying this product
- This product is not designed to cure or treat any ailment. It should not be used as replacement to prescription medications
- Women who are nursing or pregnant should not take this product unless it is approved by their caregiver
- Take the product directly as advised
Does Ecoflex Really Work For Joints?
This product contains the best ingredients in joint care. The topic cream has Eucalyptus and Methanol which are believed to intercept pain signals before they reach the brain while the supplement pills contain chondroitin and glucosamine which are known to cushion the joints and rebuild broken cartilage. On paper, this product is supposed to work magic towards restoring your joints.
Does Ecoflex Interact with Other Medications?
There are no known interactions associated with the use of Ecoflex. In case you need to use a cosmetic product on your skin after applying the cream, allow the cream 15 minutes and then gently wipe it off before apply your cosmetic product. In case you are on prescription medication, inform your caregiver prior to taking this product.
Are There Any Safety Concerns Associated with Ecoflex?
Ecoflex is safe to use provided you follow the directions given carefully.