Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Women just have to undergo through menopause and its discomforting symptoms. The idea of dealing with hot flushes, night sweats or exposing your family to mood swings can be very distressing. Also aging is another factor. It is almost like your body is giving away in every way possible. Making menopause or even pre menopause a horrible experience. There are so many supplements offering relieve of these symptoms. However, most are either made from very harsh ingredients, very highly priced or ineffective at all. It’s quite the opposite with Estriol-care, an all-natural supplement designed not just to cure menopausal symptoms but also help you rid of those skin related problems such as wrinkles.
You can purchase the Estriol-care supplement from the following online stores where you will get all the details of purchasing, terms and conditions.
- swansonsvitamins.com at $11.49 with free shipping.
- life-flo.com at $17.99, this is the retail price.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Estriol-Care
Estriol-Care is a supplement product manufactured by Life-flo Company. The company manufacturers claim that Estriol-care replaces the weak estriol estrogen in the body. The estriol found in estriol-care is bio-identical to the one found in the body. According to the manufactures’ website, this product is supposed to help you in slowing down bone loss, healing vaginal atrophy, preventing urinary tract infections, improving bad cholesterol, relieving hot flashes and boosting the brain’s function. A doctor named Lee has termed the product as a perfectly designed estriol.
How Does Estriol-Care Work?
Estriol-care is a supplement that works for relieving discomforting menopause symptoms and also works on skin problems during menopause.
Estriol-Care Active Ingredients
- This is bio-identical to the one in your body.
- By replacing the weak estriol estrogens it enables balancing of hormones and relieving menopausal symptoms.
Sunflower Seed Oil
- Bring down the tendency of hot flushes and night sweats
- Used to balance your moods.
- Used to eliminate skin related problems such as wrinkles and sores.
- Has a cooling effect on the skin or body.
Other ingredients you will find in Estrio-care are; Purified Water, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Gel), Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, Estriol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root, and Sodium Bicarbonate.
The Benefits of using Estriol-Care
These are the benefits you are to encounter with purchase and use of Estriol-care. They include:-
- It has no scent, so you do not have to worry about it clouding any other products you are using.
- It is not greasy, thus you are ensured of maximum absorption.
- Also acts as an anti-ageing product, ridding of wrinkles and lines.
- Balanced moods, no more mood swings.
- It’s on a very affordable price.
- It is free of prabens and has not been tested on animals.
The Drawbacks of using Estriol-Care
- It comes in the form of cream, whereas when it comes to menopause symptoms women prefer capsules/ tablets. There is no harm though in trying something new for a change. What matters is what will work for you, regardless of shape or form.
- This supplement has not been clinically researched but this does not in a ny way make it less of an effective supplement.
The Instructions for use of Estriol-care
- Each ounce of Estriol contains 18 mg of estriol. A full press of the pump gives you about 0.75 mg of Estriol-care.
- You apply Estriol-care just like any other cream you use. Apply it twice each day. Preferably once in the morning and once in the evening.
- You can apply the cream either on the skin of your chest, abdomen, inner arms or thighs. It is advisable to apply all these areas in rotation to enable maximum benefit from the Estriol-care product.
The Precautions of using Estriol-care
- This product is meant to be used externally only, therefore do not consume it orally.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
- If you encounter any discomfort such as redness or irritation consult a medical professional.
The Side Effects of using Estriol-care
This supplement is great for use and highly recommendable. It has no reported side effects to it. This is promising as you do not have to worry about adding on more irritation to your already uncomfortable experience.