Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Estro-Care is said to be a phytoestrogen body cream that helps to manage the symptoms of menopause. Each pump of Estro-care is equivalent to 25 mg of phytoestrogens. It comes in airtight-sealed containers for hygienic purposes. According to its manufacturer, Estro-care has been specially formulated to match the lifestyle of an active woman.
Estro-care comes in 2 0z bottles that are sold at roughly $15 to $25 per bottle. It can be purchased from its official website as well as from other third party retailers.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Estro-Care
Estro-Care is a product of Life-Flo. Life-flo was founded in 1995 and prides itself in developing the most advanced natural products for your health. They are responsible for pioneering the first ever natural progesterone cream (Progesta-Care). They market all their products through health food channels in the US and international export platforms. They have a customer care service line through which you can contact the company on its official website together with information about Estro-care.
The manufacturers claim that this cream is made of all natural sources of phytoestrogens, is free from any chemicals and will be easily absorbed into the body as it is not greasy.
How Does Estro-Care Work?
It comes in form of a cream which once applied onto the body, is absorbed into the bloodstream through the skin and physiological processes. Its target is the cells of the body. The phytoestrogens then selectively bind into the desired cells to produce the effects of estrogen.
Active Ingredients in Estro-Care
The phytoestrogens are the active ingredients in the Estro-care formula. They have been naturally sourced from;
- Black cohosh extract
- Dong Quai root extract
- Red Clover tops extracts
Phytoestrogen have estrogen-like qualities that when induced into the body help regulate the estrogen levels thereby getting rid of the symptoms of menopause.
This formula also contains;
- This is an organic sulphur compound that is found naturally in the bodies of all vertebrates.
- It supports the bones and joints, acts as an energy booster and also has detoxification properties.
- This is also another substance that is naturally found in the body.
- It acts as lubrication for tissues and joints.
- Research has also shown that it has anti-aging properties.
Advantages of Estro-Care
- The ingredients in the formula are all naturally sourced.
- It is a safe and effective way of dealing with symptoms of menopause.
- It has the safest form of estrogen.
- It compliments an active woman’s lifestyle.
- It is easy to use.
- It is not greasy.
- It is formulated in such a way that it is easily absorbed into the body.
Disadvantages of Estro-Care
- It may cause negative reactions in some people.
- The official website has limited information.
- There is no list of warnings on the website.
Estro-Care Dosage Instructions
- Estro-care is easy to use; Squeeze the cream onto your palms and rub on the chest, abdomen, inner arms or thighs. One advised to this either once or twice a day, as per your convenience.
- You should rotate each area of application i.e. if you apply it on the abdomen today, do it on the thighs tomorrow.
- Estro-care may not be suitable for long term use.
- It may increase the risk of estrogen-related diseases.
- Not suitable for persons under the age of 18.
- It should not be used by pregnant of nursing women.
Side Effects of Estro-Care
Some of the possible side effects of using Estro-care include mild diarrhea or abdominal distention.
Does It Interact With Other Medications?
On its own, Estro-Care is safe to use on healthy women. It is advisable for those who have pre-existing medical conditions or are currently taking any medication to consult with their doctor prior to use and only use once consent is provided.