Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
WHAT IS ESTROMEND?
Estromend review, is marketed as a specific formulation of herbs that support healthy estrogen receptor function and therefore good for menopause support. The Estromend formula encourages healthy metabolism of estrogen and supports healthy estrogen function in the brain, heart, breasts and vagina. It can be obtained from its official website at $51.40 per bottle.
who makes ESTROMEND?
Estromend is manufactured by Douglas Laboratories which is located in California, USA. As per estromend review, This company has a very active online presence and can be contacted through all the social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube and even Snap chat. On its official website, one can download all the information that you might need to know about the product like the science behind it and the supplement facts.
It was formulated by Dr. Joseph J Collins, RN, ND after years of clinical research and claims to provide relief for all symptoms that are brought about by a decrease in estrogen.
HOW DOES ESTROMEND WORK?
The online Estromend reviews, formula is composed of herbal products that work together to promote the healthy metabolism of estrogens and support optimal estrogen receptor function to ultimate provides healthy estrogen function in the body. Since menopause is caused by a decrease in estrogen in the body, its symptoms are effectively reduced by use of Estromend.
INGREDIENTS IN ESTROMEND
Black Cohosh Extracts
- This is also known as Cimicifuga Racemosa.
- It is believed to relieve hot flashes, cramps and inflammation because it increases blood flow to the pelvic area.
- This contains phytoestrogens that are useful in relieving symptoms of menopause like hot flashes and night sweats.
- It also boosts the cognitive function of the brain.
Schizandra Fruit Extract
- This fruit is believed to have cardiovascular and neuro-cognitive effects on the body.
Gotu Kola Extract
- This is a herb that is commonly used to improve the cognitive function.
Dong Quai Root Extract
- This has estrogen qualities.
- It is particularly known to increase the libido and act as a lubricant for the vagina.
- It also has sedative and analgestic effects.
- It has sedative properties that help manage symptoms of menopause like restlessness, anxiety and sleep disorders.
Pueraria Root Extract
- This is generally used to reduce the symptoms of menopause, protect the cardiovascular system and promote healthy bone mineral density.
Bacopa Monniera Extract
- It is commonly used in India to treat insomnia and also improve memory.
- It is included in this formula because it has estrogen-like properties that help the body to adapt to stress.
Red Clover Extract
- It is used for Premenstrual Syndrome, breast tenderness and hot flashes.
- The formula is free of soy and any other allergen.
- It effectively reduces the signs of menopause.
- It has sedative, calming and anti-anxiety properties.
- It contains herbs that promote cardiovascular and cognitive health.
- It comes from a reputable manufacturer.
- The company provides detailed information about the product.
- It is backed up by scientific evidence.
- It has no side effects.
- It is expensive.
DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS of ESTROMEND
Estromend has a dosage protocol that was developed by Dr Collins himself. The dosage is divided into three phases;
This is the initiation phase and lasts one-two weeks. At this stage, one should take 2 capsules of Estromend in the evening with food.
This is the restoration phase and lasts two to four months. Here one should take 4 capsules in the evening with food.
This is the maintenance phase where one goes back to taking 2 capsules in the evening with food.
SIDE EFFECTS OF ESTROMEND
Based on Estromend review, There are no side effects associated with this product.
- This product is not suitable for pregnant or lactating women.
- One should carefully go through the ingredient list and if you are allergic to any then you should not take this supplement.
DOES IT INTERACT WITH OTHER MEDICATIONS?
The manufacturer recommends that you consult with your doctor before taking Estromend if you are on prescription medicine.