Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Today many women are turning to the use of menopause supplements in seek of relief from menopausal symptoms caused by a deplete in estrogen levels in the body. They are a better alternative to hormonal therapy. Menopause is an inevitable aspect of every again woman. It is like a rite of passage. How else are we going to tell if you are growing old enough to be called grumpy and annoying? Just kidding! You do not have to undergo through all that menopause turmoil; you can age with grace. The Estrosoy Plus is a menopausal supplement that is very productive and overwhelmingly loved by most of its users. The supplement is meant for offering relief to various menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats, mood swings and irritability.
You can purchase the Estrosoy Plus supplement product from various online stores some of which include:-
- At swansonvitamins.com for $11.39 per bottle
- At vitacost.com at $11.39 per bottle
- At amazon.com at $11.39
Manufacturer information and claims about Estrosoy Plus
The Estrosoy Plus menopause supplement is a product manufactured by Nature’s Way Company. This is a very reputable company in the USA with over 40 years in the production of herbal medicines. They claim that they only associate with companies that are as committed to their customer’s health and well-being as they are. The manufacturers claim that the Estrosoy supplement is one of the best menopause supplements in the world. They also claim that their products have been known to be safe and effective to all its users.
How does Estrosoy Plus work?
The Estrosoy Plus supplement is made from 100% natural ingredients blended together. The ingredients contain a considerable amount of isoflavones and they take up the likeness of estrogen. This will then supplement the already lost estrogen in the body. They perform identically to estrogen. This is because estrogen depletion is the main cause for menopausal effects. They help reduce and even eliminate these symptoms in the best way possible.
The Ingredients found in Estrosoy Plus
The Estrosoy Plus ingredients are sourced from all over the world. They include the following:-
Soy Bean Extract
- The extract is fermented to increase the level of isoflavones and nutrients such as glucan and glutathione.
- It is also not genetically modified for increase health safety purposes.
- Helps relieve of menopausal symptoms
- Also reduces exposure to osteoporosis
- Mimics the estrogen activity.
- Supplements the depleted estrogen in the body thus is able to reduce the negative effects caused by shortage of estrogen.
- Contains high amounts of isoflavones
- Helps relief of menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes and night sweats
- Helps balance hormone levels
- Minimize risk of getting osteoprorosis
The benefits of using Estrosoy Plus
The following are the benefits being experienced by the Estrosoy Plus supplement that you could also be a part of:-
- Helps relief of menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes and night sweats.
- Good for breast and bone health.
- It is very affordable.
- Made from a reputable company.
- Has received various positive reviews and feedback from its users.
- It is very easy to use and takes effect very fast.
The Disadvantages of Estrosoy Plus
- The product has not been approved by the FDA.
- They do not offer any free trials or money back guarantee for purchasing the supplement.
Have been using for years. Helps reduce severity of hot flashes and mood swings associated with menopause. – Maureen Sayles
I’ve been using Nature’s Way products for years and have complete confidence in their level of quality. I highly recommend them to friends and family. – L. Sheppard
The instructions for use of Estrosoy Plus
The recommended dosage for the Estrosoy Plus supplement is two capsules per day, followed with a glass of water.
The Precautions of using Estrosoy Plus
- The supplement is not intended for treatment, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
- Keep away from the reach of children
- The supplement is advised against use by lactating or pregnant women, anyone attempting to conceive or any adolescent females.
- If you happen to have thyroid disease or under its medication, please seek medical advice before use.
The Side Effects of Estrosoy Plus
All the Estrosoy Plus users have one thing in common they all say that they have not experienced any side effects with the use of this supplement. This is true as the supplement has been carefully developed to ensure it does not cause any adverse effects to its users.