Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Some of the most feared symptoms during menopause are hot flashes and night sweats. Other menopausal symptoms include anxiety, depression, osteoporosis, irregular menstruation and urinary incontinence. While many women choose to suffer alone in silence, there are many others who are reaching out to take hold of the available measures for menopause. Estroven is a dietary supplement that has been made to specifically handle some of these daunting menopausal symptoms. Kindly read on to know further on Estroven, what it claims to do, its ingredients, its pros and cons, how safe it is, the warnings and some of the customer testimonials.
Estroven is a natural dietary supplement with natural plant extracts for managing menopause. It contains soy isoflavines as well as black cohosh both of which have been in use for treating women related issues for a long time in traditional medicine. Magnolia bark has also been used to treat mood disorders and therefore forms a part of Estroven. The product also contains vitamins and minerals all of which science has proved that they are critical when a woman reaches her menopausal years.
What does Estroven claims to do?
Estroven claims to offer relief to multiple menopause symptoms. Its triple action formula is said to cure a number of menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats and anxiety among others. The medication is easy to take and lasts for 60 days.
What’s inside it?
Estroven contains soy isoflavines and twice as much black cohosh as that contained in other dietary supplements. These are clinically proven. This combination is geared towards combating night sweats and hot flashes. In addition there is magnolia bark which is said to help manage anxiety. Other ingredients include vitamins and minerals. They are detailed below
Vitamins and minerals
- Vitamin B 12
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B 12
- Vitamin B6
- Niacin B3
- Riboflavin B2
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Thiamin B1
Pros of estroven
- Estroven is natural and does not contain any synthetic estrogen, yeast, preservatives, wheat, gluten and lactose.
- Works effectively on hot flashes, night sweats, anxiety and other menopausal symptoms.
- It contains vitamins and minerals which have been proven to be quite helpful for women who are undergoing their menopausal years.
- The dietary supplement is easy to use as it is taken in the form of a caplet which is taken just once a day for best results.
- The dietary supplement is relatively affordable going at around $17.
Cons of estroven
- Given that this dietary supplement is natural, there have not yet been reported any serious side effects that could render it disadvantageous.
- This dietary supplement has not yet been through with the process of approval by the US Food and Drug Authority.
“those who have been menopausal know just how much hot flashes and night sweats can get you messed up. With the coming of the night were my fears for the night sweats. The mention of this medicine came in through a friend. I at first thought it was just one of the many other medication through which vendors milk out money. But viola! It worked! It brought down my hot flashes and night sweats in a couple of weeks. My anxiety too followed. I cannot believe that I look forward to my bed moments to have a good night sleep free of the dreaded hot flashes and night sweats.”
Is estroven safe to use?
Given there are no side effects to this dietary supplement, it can be termed as safe for use though with caution as it has not yet been validated by FDA.
Directions to use
Use one caplet a day preferably around mealtime. It is important that you use the medication daily for good results.
- Kindly, check with your physician before deciding on taking this medication. It is important that your medical history as well as your health status is presented before taking any further medication.
- Do not administer this medication to a pregnant women unless with a physician’s permission;
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here