What is estrovera?
Estrovera is a natural option that serves as a timely alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) or surgical processes. Clinical studies have indicated significant reduction in hot flashes during menopause, in comparison to hormone therapies and placebo. Clinical demonstrations also reveal that estrovera is fit to deal with sleeping troubles, mood swings, anxiety and irritability, complaints of the joints and muscles, symptoms of urinary tract, sexual problems resulting from vaginal dryness, as well as being physically and emotionally exhausted.
Manufacturer information about estrovera
Metagenics is the reputable manufacturer of estrovera, among many other products. The product has been in the market for more than two decades, is clinically tested, and each bottle contains 30 tablets (one tablet per day).
The active ingredient in Estrovera is ERr 731, which is a specially extracted from Siberian rhubarb, for safe removal of menopausal symptoms. Effective results from use of this ingredient can be realized in about 4 to 12 weeks. Other ingredients include:
- Stearic acid
- Ammonium hydroxide
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Glycerol triacetate
- Cellulose acetate phthalate
- Polyethylene glycol
Benefits of estrovera
Estrovera comes with a lot of benefits which include:
- The cost of each bottle is at about $27 of retail price in most places, hence very affordable
- There is no doubt about its functionality since it is clinically proven and therefore supported by scientific data
- You don’t have to fear for terrible side effects since the ingredients are entirely natural
- The formula is good for doing away with most of the menopausal symptoms
- You only need to take one tablet per day (which could be in the morning or in the evening)
- Comes with a refund guarantee in case of absolute dissatisfaction with the product (process detailed on the official website for the formula: whyestrovera.com)
- Over 80% successes in the reduction of menopausal symptoms. This could be the only explanation as to how it has remained relevant in the market for more than 20 years
Side effects of estrovera
It would be impossible to rule out the possibility of side effects of estrovera, for the simple reason that menopause affects different people differently. There are claims that it does not work well for women with diabetes and those pregnant at any stage of menopause.
As would be expected, there are both positive and negative thoughts from various customers, only the good outweigh the bad. Some claim it worked perfectly well for them in a short span of time, others had to wait for a while before realizing the results, and some it just didn’t work or worked partially (perhaps owing to the uniqueness of each person).
Is estrovera worth trying?
By all means yes. The manufacturing company is not only reputable, but also deals with many other products besides estrovera. The clinical tests and the many positive reviews for a period of more than 20 years is sufficient evidence that estrovera is worth trying. If not, the company could not have given a money-back guarantee.
Just one tablet per day is clinically proven to be effective. It can be taken over breakfast or with a glass of water. It is important that you observe the same time (of swallowing the pill) every other day. However, you should also consider the instructions of your health care provider, should he/she direct otherwise.
- Unless otherwise directed by your personal health care provider, you are advised not to use estrovera, in case of a history with breast cancer. This particular concern may call for the need to engage in further research with specific targets
- The manufacturer has not published the testimonials on the effectiveness of this formula
- In case of abdominal pains or diarrhea, it is recommended that you don’t swallow the estrovera tablet; rhubarb, from which the active ingredient is extracted, may degenerate such conditions, or possibly pause further complications. Be sure to consult with your physician should the situation persist
- To avoid any complications and scale down the level of side effects, be sure to abide by the daily prescription as directed by the manufacturer or your physician (one tablet per day)
- Should you be under other forms of medication or suffering from other medical conditions, be sure to check with your health care provider
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here