Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is EUKROMA?
Eukroma Reviews : It is a skin lightening cream that works to minimize or diminish unsightly discolorations and pigmentations. It is often used to get rid of age spots, freckles, chloasma, melasma, and acne scars. The formula consists of hydroquinone as the main active ingredient, along with other components such as tretinoin, mometasone furoate, oxybenzone, and octyl methoxycinnamate. According to some online sources, the product is being manufactured by an Indian-based company called Yash Pharma.
The cream can be purchased from various online pharmacies. It is supplied in 15- and 20-gram tubes, and comes in the following concentration and variants:
- Eukroma (4% Hydroquinone) – $18-19 for a 20g tube
- Eukroma Lite (2% Hydroquinone) – $16-17 for a 20g tube
- Eukroma Plus (2% Hydroquinone + Tretinoin) – $16-17 for a 15g tube
- Eukroma SG (2% Hydroquinone + 3% Oxybenzone + 5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate) – $13-14 for a 20g tube
As the product is supposed to be used sparingly, one tube is expected to last for a couple of months. Price varies among sellers. Orders of at least three tubes provide the customer with some discounts.
HOW Does EUKROMA WORKS?
Eukroma works mainly by decreasing the production of melanin and increasing the breakdown of melanin pigment granules in the skin. It does so by inhibiting the enzyme necessary to synthesize melanin.
- Hydroquinone – A controversial ingredient, it is known for being a potent skin bleaching agent.
- Tretinoin – A form of vitamin A popularly used in the treatment of acne and acne scars; it is also used to diminish stretch marks by inducing collagen production in the deeper layers of the skin.
- Mometasone furoate – A steroid drug used in the treatment of various inflammatory conditions and allergic reactions.
- Oxybenzone – A common ingredient in sunscreen products, it protects the skin from the harmful effects of UV rays.
- Octyl methoxycinnamate – Another common ingredient of sunscreens; it is also used to minimize the appearance of scars.
- It contains hydroquinone, one of the most effective skin bleaching agents.
- In most cases, it provides significant improvements just after four weeks of use.
- It is relatively cheaper compared to other skin bleaching products.
- You can order it online through various online pharmacies.
- The product contains potent bleaching ingredients that may cause severe allergic reactions especially in patients with sensitive skin.
- The product has no official website.
- The manufacturers do not seem to offer free trials or money-back guarantee.
- Using this product may mean you won’t be able to use other skin care products for a while.
DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS of EUKROMA
Based on Eukroma review, The dosage and instructions for using Eukroma are indicated on the label, or you may also consult your doctor just to be sure. First, the affected area should be clean and dry. Before dispensing the product, make sure that you have washed your hands as well. Apply the product on the affected area only and avoid the surrounding normal skin. The amount you dispense should just be enough to cover the discoloration or spot. Gently rub the area until the cream is absorbed. Use it twice a day. For best results, it is recommended that you avoid sun exposure. If that’s not possible, always remember to wear sunblock (at least SPF 20) or any protective clothing. Furthermore, avoid using other skin care products or medications on the treated area unless you were allowed or directed to do so by your physician.
It is very important that you use the right amount only. Using larger amounts or applying the cream more often than prescribed won’t make the discoloration or pigmentation go away faster. Instead, it would just irritate the skin and make the problem even worse. Eukroma produce results after four weeks of regular use. If no improvements are seen after using the product for three months, discontinue immediately.
SIDE EFFECTS of EUKROMA
As per Eukroma reviews, Patients are advised to do skin sensitivity test first prior to using the product. Commonly-reported side effects of Eukroma include irritation, redness, itching, and some burning or stinging sensation. These adverse reactions are mild to moderate only, and should go away on their own after a few days. If severe reactions develop, it is imperative that you consult your doctor right away. Side effects that warrant immediate medical attention include difficulty breathing and swelling of the tongue, lips, throat, or the entire face.
Precaution of using EUKROMA
Eukroma is for external use only. It should be used sparingly, and must not be applied at or near the eyes, nose, and mouth. If the product gets into these areas, wash it off right away under running water. Seek medical help if severe irritation develops. The cream is also contraindicated for use on dry, irritated, sunburned, or wounded skin. Those who have liver or kidney disease must consult their specialist first before using Eukroma. The same goes
When should I expect to see results?
It essential to use eukroma for at least four weeks to get better results. for female patients who are pregnant, planning to be pregnant, or breastfeeding.