Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Eureka Intensified Focus is a dietary supplement that we can categorize as a Nootropics. Nootropics are supplements that are designed and equipped to support cognitive functions and improve mental functions such as memory, decision-making, and attention.
Sometimes Nootropics are referred to as ADD/ADHD alternatives, but this may be more of a marketing gimmick than a replacement. In fact, we will at this moment mention that Eureka Intensified Focus cannot be used in place of any clinically issued drug.
The producers claim that this product can
- Improve cognitive ability
- Improve the flow of blood in the brain
- Promote healthy veins
- Boost memory
A Quick Note about Eureka! Intensified Focus Manufacturer
By the time of reviewing this product, we had not established tangible details of the manufacturer. All the same one word came regularly; thinking Capsule. We are inclined to believe that this is the company behind this product.
The Efficacy of Eureka! Intensified Focus Ingredients
To get a glimpse of how this product is able to achieve the advertised claims, let’s look at the ingredients list of Eureka Intensified Focus;
- Ginkgo Biloba – Natural ingredient that improves blood flow to the brain. More blood in the brain means more oxygen to the brain and it is believed that this improves memory and focus.
- Choline Bitartate – This is an essential chemical that has been used due to its ability to preserve brain cells for better clarity and focus.
- B12 Compound – This compound is used in Eureka Intensified to improve mood and alertness and thus plays a fundamental role in this ingredient.
- L-Arginine – It is believed to improve the health of veins and thus improve blood circulation, thereby enhancing cognitive performance.
- DL Phenylalanine – This product is believed to slow down the process of aging and more so complications leading to low cognitive ability that result from aging.
- L-Glutathione – This acts like an anti-oxidant that clears the body off harmful free radicals. Free radicals work against the building blocks of vital neurotransmitters for better mood and well-being.
- L-Glycine – has been shown to improve memory retention.
Pros and Cons of Eureka! Intensified Focus
Now that you have the science behind this product, let us shit focus to more unscientific benefits and drawbacks of purchasing this product.
- It contains natural ingredients.
- There are no known side effects.
- The Feel Eureka website is very informative and comprehensive in that it provides complete product and manufacturer information
- Eureka! Intensified Focus reviews are overwhelmingly positive.
- There is a 90 day money back guarantee
- It lacks clinical studies which may help explain its efficiency and point out possible interactions and side effects
- The price of the product is not competitive
- The return policy is lengthy and cumbersome
Eureka! Intensified Focus Side Effects
The manufacturer claims that this product is 100% safe to use. Despite not having any clinical trials, the producers base their arguments on “zero consumer complaints” and the fact that they have used “100% natural ingredients”.
We highly recommend using this product with consultation from a caregiver if you are;
- Pregnant and breastfeeding
- Using other medications
- Scheduled for a surgery
- Suffering from blood pressure related ailments
If you experience any harmful effects while using this product, discontinue this product immediately and seek medical advice immediately. You may experience mild side effects such as nausea, headaches and lack of appetite that may due to the detoxification effects of the supplement.
Eureka! Intensified Focus pricing & Refund Policy
This product can be bought over the counter or on numerous online shops available. The official retail price is $35. The price may go higher due to shipping and handling. The return policy is quite cumbersome. The official website has not listed the return policy but customers who have attempted to return the product have regarded it as cumbersome and uncalled for.
Who Should Take Eureka! Intensified Focus
This product is designed for adults and adults only. Using this product on children should be strictly under prescription. Other users who may need prescription include pregnant women, people scheduled for surgery and patients suffering from terminal illness.