Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Eve Hansen Eye Gel is a 100% vegan lightweight gel formulated to target the signs of aging on the sensitive eye area. It helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles, as well as dark circles, puffiness, and eye bags. It also brightens and rejuvenates the skin, leaving it noticeably more radiant-looking.
The product is available at Eve Hansen’s official website and amazon.com. It costs $14.95 for a 15-ml bottle of eye gel. At present, the manufacturer ships to US addresses only. Shipping costs anywhere from $5.95 to $16.95, depending on the customer’s preferred shipping method and delivery time. There are no free trial offers, but the brand has a return policy which entitles unsatisfied customers to a full refund if the product is returned within 60 days of purchase.
Working Process of Eve Hansen Eye Gel
Eve Hansen Eye Gel is formulated with some of the most powerful anti-aging and skin care ingredients today. These include plant stem cells, Matrixyl 3000, hyaluronic acid, peptides, and vitamin E. When combined, they work to rejuvenate, brighten, and moisturize the skin. The overall result would be a healthy skin that is much more radiant and younger-looking.
Ingredients of Eve Hansen Eye Gel
- Plant stem cells – Stimulate growth of new skin cells, effectively repairing skin damage and reversing the signs aging; they also have some antioxidant properties, enabling them to protect the skin against free radicals.
- Matrixyl 3000 – Basically a peptide, it also induces cell growth and skin repair by enhancing collagen formation; according to experts, it provides a long-term anti-aging effect.
- Hyaluronic acid – A very effective moisturizer, it is a naturally-occurring compound in the body; it is often used in many anti-aging formulas due to its ability to provide intense hydration to the skin.
- Vitamin E – The skin’s “superfood,” it is intensely nourishes the skin and protects it from free radicals.
Eve Hansen Eye Gel Pros
- It is a 100% vegan product.
- It does not contain parabens, alcohol, and fragrance.
- It targets signs of aging on the delicate eye area.
- It diminishes fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, and eye bags.
- It makes the skin rejuvenated, brighter, and overall more radiant-looking.
- It improves skin elasticity, making it tighter and firmer.
- It intensely moisturizes the skin, making it soft, smoother, and plumper.
- It stimulates collagen formation.
- It is reasonably-priced.
- It is formulated to be delicate and lightweight.
- It is suitable for both men and women.
- It can be used on all skin types.
- Its manufacturer offers a return policy which allows for a full refund.
- It is available at Eve Hansen’s official website and amazon.com.
Eve Hansen Eye Gel Cons
- It is exclusively available to US residents.
- Its required shipping fee is a bit pricy in relation to the product’s actual price.
- It has no free trial offers.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Eve Hansen Eye Gel must be used on a freshly-wash face. Apply the product on the eye area, taking extra care not to get the product in the eyes. Massage gently until the product is completely absorbed. You may also use the product on your entire face. Use it twice a day – morning and night – for best results.
Eve Hansen Eye Gel is for all skin types. However, if signs of irritation occur, discontinue the product at once. Avoid getting it on the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse off immediately with cold water. Furthermore, although the product is said to be suitable for sensitive skin, it is recommended to try the product on a small area of the skin first just to be sure.