Everlasting P is a comprehensive, all-natural prostate supplement which can help in maintaining the normal size and function of prostate. As the age of adult men increases, a specific enzyme that is called 5-alpha-reductase changes testosterone to DHT. As a result, the prostate gland increases in size, thus causing several complications to health. It also works in blocking 5-alphase-reductase while preventing the DHT from bonding together with receptors. It is a popular prostate supplement that can also prove to be an attractive solution for individuals who are suffering from Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). This product is available at a price of $59.95.
Manufacturer Information and its claims about Everlasting P
The official product website does not indicate the name of the manufacturer, but introduces the name of the product as its only offer. The website provides contact detail through email. The manufacturer also claims that the product can help in restoring your prostate health, thus allowing you to enjoy your life even better. Everlasting P can also help you sleep better, strengthens urine flow, reduce urgency to urinate. Most importantly, it is also 100% guaranteed.
How Does Everlasting P Work?
What Everlasting P does is that, through its ingredients, it blocks a particular enzyme that is called 5-alpha-reductase that converts testosterone to DHT, which results to prostate growth. It also reduces frequency to urinate, thus preventing cell growth of prostate cancer, while decreasing prostate size. This product has been designed in order to focus on the root cause of the enlargement of the prostate. It blocks the enzyme from inhibiting and binding with the DHT. It also uses ingredients that are effective and safe.
Ingredients in Everlasting P
Here are some of the active ingredients in Everlasting P:
- Saw Palmetto – This plant segment works in shrinking the interior lines of the prostate gland which puts pressure on the tubes that carry urine. According to different studies, the scientists also improve the urologic symptoms as well as flow measures.
- Nettle Root Extract – This ingredient is natural and comes from the nettle plant. It has been used long time in the field of traditional medicine. According to research, it works by suppressing growth and metabolism of prostate cells.
- Pygeum – This ingredient comes from the bark of a tree. It contains certain chemicals which shrinks the size of prostate in order to treat urination problems.
- Ginger – This ingredient is often used for various natural treatments due to its several bioactive compounds. It also comes with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory as well as cancer preventative properties.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract – According to studies, chemicals from pumpkinseed helps in increasing urination while relieving bladder discomfort.
Everlasting P Benefits
Here are some of the advantages of using Everlasting P:
- Enhances sleep
- Strengthens the flow of urine
- Reduces urgency
- 100% product guarantee
- Promotes lasting prostate health
Everlasting P Drawbacks
Here are some of the drawbacks of using Everlasting P:
- not enough reviews and information from the official product website
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
The recommended dosage of Everlasting P is two capsules a day, to be taken along with at least 8 to 12 oz of water.
According to some users, the results can be seen in a period of 2 to 3 weeks. Each bottle comes with 120 capsules and can last for 30 days per recommended instruction. Since it is all natural, it is safe to take as long as instructions are followed.
Everlasting P Side Effects
The ingredients used in this product are all natural, so there are no reported side effects. However, it is still highly recommended to consult with your physician in order to avoid problems, especially if you are going through other medical conditions.
Does it interact with other medications?
According to the claim of the manufacturer, this product does not counteract with other medications. However, it is still bets to consult your physician first, as the result for one person may differ with that of another person.