The Manufacturer’s Information and Claims About Excelagene
Excelagene is an intense hydrating product made by the company Solvaderm. This manufacturer, who claim to ‘redefine skin science’, are reputable and well-established, producing a wide range of quality antiaging products, many of which have won consumer and industry awards.
Their website is very informative and provides details regarding their research and development process, their 60-day refund policy, plus special offers and discounts. They also provide a free skincare consultation and have experts to answer any customer skincare questions. Excelagene is available to purchase directly from the website at a cost of $89.99 per 1 fl oz bottle.
The Working Process And The Ingredients List
Excelagene is a multi-action serum, providing key active ingredients that work deep down at a cellular level. It can be used on all skin types but is particularly beneficial for more mature skin that is beginning to show signs of aging such as lines, wrinkles, dry surface texture and sagginess.
In addition to help repair damage that has already occurred in the skin cells, it provides the means for the skin to defend itself against further damage from external stressors and free radicals. The sulfate and paraben-free formula is time-released, allowing the serum to keep working around the clock to combat flakiness, and maintain softness and suppleness. All the ingredients used in Excelagene are listed on the website and they include:
- Hyaluronic Acid: in addition to plumping and moisturizing the skin, the Hyaluronic Acid used in Excelagene consists of two molecule weights, the low weight being able to penetrate the skin and reach the skin cells and the higher weight improving the absorption of the formula while also providing a barrier to prevent moisture loss.
- Carnosine: contained in the Ameliox complex, Carnosine slows the glycation process, a reaction between sugar molecules and protein which stiffens collagen and elastin.
- Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract: a powerful antioxidant, this fruit extract fights the damaging effects of free radicals that attack skin cells and is also included in Ameliox.
- Tocopherol: the third component of Ameliox, this ingredient provides photoprotection against UV rays.
- Shea Butter: as part of PerfectionPeptide P7, Shea butter helps the other ingredients in the formula become fully absorbed and provides intense conditioning for dry skin.
- Acetyl sh-Heptapeptide-1: helps to stimulate Nrf2 activity which in turn boosts the skin’s self defense system for long lasting protection against aging.
- Glycerin: also has conditioning effects, ensuring skin remains supple, reducing the formation of lines and wrinkles.
The Benefits of Excelagene
- The formula contains two weights of Hyaluronic Acid molecules
- Provides round-the-clock hydration
- Has a multi-action effect on aging skin
- Slows Glycation to keep collagen and elastin healthy
- Can be used on all skin types
- Has no known side effects
Users of Excelagene have made the following comments:
- I can tell it works because my results are immediate. No skin tightness, no flakes or dry patches, just really smooth soft skin.
- I look younger and my skin is almost baby soft. I’m not sure but I think my pores have gotten smaller too. So happy with this serum!
- This serum is instantly hydrating and really locks in my skin’s own moisture after I cleanse. It absorbs quickly, and isn’t sticky or tacky on the skin
How Should Excelagene Be Applied?
The product should be applied twice a day, using just a small amount. It can be used on the facial skin and on the neck area.
Is There a Risk Free Trial?
All Solvaderm products are backed with a 60-day refund term allowing consumers to see how well they work with no financial risk.
Who Can Use Excelagene?
Excelagene can be used by men and women who want to either prevent signs of aging from appearing or help reduce existing damage. It is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin as it contains no irritants or chemicals.
How Do I Know What Is In The Formula?
The Solvaderm website includes all ingredient information for their products, including Excelagene. Key active ingredients are also explained in detail so consumers can understand exactly how they work on the skin.
Where To Find It?
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Solvaderm.com
Get 35% OFF On Your Order Today at Solvaderm.com