Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
According to the producers, Extreme Flex is a dietary supplement that is created for people leading an “active lifestyle”. In light of this, it is marketed as both a performance supplement and joint support supplement. As a performance supplement, Extreme Flex is taunted to reduce the pain and muscle degeneration that characterizes the vigorous training exercises sports people are subjected to. The product is sold in a black and green funky looking box that contains a 60ct bottle for $59.99. The product is available in convenient stores, sport house shops and leading supplement outlets.
Manufacturer Information about Extreme Flex
High Products and Kingfisher Media LLC are the two American companies that are responsible for the production and marketing of Extreme Flex. There is a very thin line between their operations and division of labour and this might be a bit confusing.
What does Extreme Flex Claim?
The producers of Extreme Flex make bold claims about its abilities. They say that this supplement will;
- Get rid of joint pain and discomfort that may be caused by aging joints or strenuous physical activities.
- Suppress joint inflammation but inhibiting the agents that cause inflammation.
- Enhance joint mobility and flexibility by ensuring cushioning and lubrication
- Preclude unwanted muscle stress
- Promote optimal functioning of the body
How Does Extreme Flex Work?
In order to achieve the claims made above, the producer of Extreme Flex had to carefully select the ingredients to use. The product gives priority to repairing worn out and damaged tissue. With the presence of Glucosamine, you can be assured that your cartilage degeneration will be rolled back with time. MSM on the other hand supplies the sulphur that is needed for the production of keratin. Once tissue degeneration is stopped, the product embarks on maintenance exercises. This involves nourishing the joint by supplying joint areas with the needed nutrients, inhibiting inflammation and providing lubrication and cushioning.
Ingredients of Extreme Flex
Each tablet contains the following ingredients:
- UC-ll – this is a type of chicken cartilage. It is believed to support joint health and promote joint mobility
- Perluxan Hops Extract – this is believed to have natural pain killing abilities similar to those of aspirin
- OptiMSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – commonly known as MSM, this is our body’s source of natural sulphur. Sulphur is a major building block of strengthening tissue in our joints, hair and nails.
- Chondrotin Sulfate – this popular ingredient is used in Extreme Flex due to its hygroscopic nature and thus ensures that the joints are well cushioned.
- Hyaluronic Acid – although this supplement is naturally found in our bodies, for one reason or another, the levels of the supplement maybe below the required level. HA is believed to alleviate joint pain.
- Regenasure (Glucosamine HCI) – like glucosamine sulphate, this form of glucosamine is believed to facilitate the process of repairing damaged and worn out tissue.
- BioCell Collagen and Hydrolyzed Collagen Type ll – research suggests that these two are good for joint lubrication and play a pivotal role in supporting tendons and connective tissues.
- Turmipure Turmeric Root Extract – this ancient Chinese supplement is known for its powerful anti-inflammation properties.
Advantages of Using Extreme Flex
- Extreme Flex can be safely used by athletes without the fear of being accused of doping
- The product is made from all natural ingredients
- It doesn’t contain steroids
- Readily available over the counter without prescription
Disadvantages of Using Extreme Flex
- The product is more expensive than we would expect
- The official website doesn’t give money back guarantee
So far it seems to help with knee issues. I received this product at a discount in return for a review. – Haduken
I have almost used the full bottle of Joint Pain Relief. I really have not felt a big difference. The way I know these products are working is by taking them for a while and then not taking them and seeing if my joint pain comes back. I have not noticed any changes on or off the product. Maybe it will work for someone else besides me. – Dawn Richards
Suggested Dosage of Extreme Flex
The recommended dosage is 2 Extreme Flex pills a day. You can either take them in one serving or two separate servings spread through the day. It is advisable that you take them with meals.
How Long Will It Take To Show Results?
The product works differently depending on the consumer. Different people have different response to supplements based on their current status of health, immune system and lifestyles. On average, consumers reported a turnaround of three weeks.
Does It Interact With Other Medications?
The official website has not mentioned any medication that interacts with Extreme Flex. However, it is wise to consult your caregiver if you are taking medications especially anti-coagulants.
Warnings and Possible Side Effects of Using Extreme Flex
- Extreme Flex should not be taken by people who are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should consult their caregivers prior to taking this supplement
- It should not be taken by pregnant and nursing women.
- This product is not designed for children
- This supplement may cause stomach upsets to first time users